Part 5

enjoy the new chapter~

-
-
-
"I Had Finally Found You."
-
-
-

George POV

As the sun gradually rose up the skies, I said my goodbyes to Phil, Tommy and Tubbo later shifting into my wolf before crossing the lake and finally entering their packs' inner borders.

"Hey george don't forget to visit us sometimes!." Tommy shouted across the river. "I Hope you find your mate!" Tubbo added. "Good luck out there mate. " Phil quickly shouted.

I nod at the three before I quickly began my descent.

Phil told me that if I come across pack guards or maybe even the beta or alpha themselves then I'll just have to tell them that Phil was the one who made me enter the pack borders.

This must mean that they still have good connection in their packs' inner circle even though they are living far away from the actual pack.

Phil told me that their pack name is called the Dream SMP. Which was ruled over by none other than the Alpha Dream himself.

I haven't seen him in person but ever since I heard about the name of their pack I instantly new who they were since there's a lot of rumors about their pack going on in my old one.

The Dream SMP is one of the most strongest pack in the whole continent. Rumors said they have a very cruel and scary Alpha and a wicked Beta. The though about those rumors sure makes my body shiver.

Thankfully Phil cleared that out for me before I stepped inside. We talked a lot like how his Alpha took over the SMP at the age of 16 from a Bad alpha and renamed it as the Dream SMP.
The rumours may not have added these but they were quickly making their way to the top, participating in war with other packs, building businesses in cities and taking over other small packs that was rules over by a cruel Alpha.

Another thought made me wonder why they haven't attacked my Pack yet even though they knew my old Alpha was nothing but a selfish being. 

All I know is that once I meet their Alpha and Beta, I'll be sure to be honest in what I'm looking for.

--------------------

Its been a couple of hours now since I started my slow run and I had just realize that because I had to have multiple stops like drinking water, hunting and eating food it's getting darker and its almost sunset. 

The only thing I could say right now is that "how f*cking big is this territory!?"

I literally had no choice but to shout because I have been walking and running but I still haven't found any signs of other werewolves or even the village of the pack.

To didn't think that the Dream SMP land is bigger than my old pack then I must have been really dumb not to ask any possible and faster way of going there.

"Sigh.. Im so dumb. I could have asked Phil about the whole area. For moon goddesses sake George such an idiot omega."

I mentally slapped myself for also not running faster. But then again I wanted to take is slow and enjoy a bit of time around these protection on their pack.

To be honest, they must be this powerful to not even need patrol boarder guards of something seeing as how I easily walked in their territory, or maybe is it because of my scent? But the potion must have taken off by now. 

---------------------------

DREAM POV

Work, work and more paper work. Of course being the Alpha of one of the most greatest pack in the continent means to have more loads of work than ever. Nothing but piles of papers that needed to be read and signed by the Alpha which is the most boring part of what I do.