Part 6

I hope you enjoy~
-
-
-
"My Mate Is An Omega"
-
-
-

GEORGE POV

"Oh my God this is taking so long!"

Its been God knows how long it is but I'm getting really tired and I seem to be lost no matter how much I try in searching. I tried sniffing around but my sniffers are probably broken because I can't seem to find someone or maybe they're just that good at hiding.

I've been so frustrated although luckily I found this big watering hole that I might as well stop by to drink and rest a bit.

This day has surely gone into a disaster. I'm exhausted just traveling to their inner circle. Its already sundown and still no sign of people.

There are a few things I would think about here and there, like how will they even react to me when they see an omega rogue like me going into the pack territory. I'm not even sure if they're in good terms with rogues or not.

I just hope when I tell them about Phil and Tommy and Tubbo they'd know that I'm no threat.

Welp here I am now, still in my wolf form just sitting under a tree near this pond.

Another time passed and I went to drink some more water in the watering hole when i suddenly sense someone around the area. My wolf immediately got into high alert and looked around for the signs. I started sniffing the air when suddenly a sweet chocolate scent hits my nostrils and boy oh boy it smelled delicious. 

Curious to where it was, My wolf looked into the direction of the scent when suddenly, I was faced by a huge wolf.

He was beautiful, his eyes were as green as the leaves in the forest. His fur as dark as the night.

My wolf began to wag his tail as we both noticed that the smell was coming from the black wolf in front of us.

"I have finally found you."

It was our mate. The wolf in front of me was no other than our mate. We both said it in unison and I felt my tail wag, the same as him. We both took a closer look at each other. Our wolves happily circling around each other.

Now that I am this up close I'm beginning to notice that he's no ordinary wolf.  The aura around him radiates dominance, power and pride.

My wolf also noticed and immediately bowed down in submission. He was an Alpha. The alpha. Wait could it be that he's Alpha Dream?!

His wolf tilted his head to the side and looked at me with a questionable face.

"What are you doing?" He said. "I'm sorry Alpha I didn't mean to cross the boarders." I replied.

"Oh so you do know me. Well that isn't really knew to me. Now shift" He asked. "Right here?" Does he really want me to shift in front of him? I'd be naked by then and that would be awkward. Although I'm curious on how he looks like naked as well. Just thinking on that made me blush in my mind.

"Yeah shift. We're both males and your my mate." He replied. 

I was a little bit hesitant to do it but since we are mates after all then I guess I'll just do it.

I immediately began to shift back into my human form and he did the same. 

My mate is so handsome. His silky blonde hair reflecting in the moonlight. His eyes the same as his wolf. He has muscular built body and his definitely bigger than my pass Alpha. And don't even get me started with his middle area. Sh*t he's hot.

-------------------

DREAM POV

As we both shifted back into our human forms, I can see clearly how tiny my mate is. He has a brunette hair with dark brown eyes. Mate is definitely perfect, except that my mate is an omega. 

Usually Alphas are mated to stronger females or stronger males. But I guess the moon goddess gave me a challenge. My wolf doesn't care though. He has been wanting our own mate for a while now. It's just that this would affect my status as Alpha. Other packs would definitely make him as a target.

"So uhm.. What brings you here?" Gosh did I seriously acted immaturely in front of him? Im an Alpha for gods sake. 

"Well I escaped in my old pack and was hoping to find my mate. I didn't thought I'd find him this sooner though."

"Heh same. I didn't thought that this rogue lurking around my territory would actually be my mate." Scratching the back of my head, this is really getting awkward for me. I don't usually speak like this when it comes to other trespassers but since this is my mate in front of me then things are getting a little different.

"Sorry am I making you uncomfortable?"

"What?  No you're not, its just that uhm. How do i even say this."

"Is it because I'm an omega?"

"What No, it's just that I'm trying to fight my wolf before we decide to just jump at you."

"O-ohh.."

There was a bit of silence after that and no joke, this is really new to me. I never even dates anyone before. Im just to focused on being the leader of my own pack.

My wolf tells me that I need our mate to feel comfortable and gosh if only it was that easy.

"Let's go to the pack village. Just follow me and I'll take you my house." I told him to which he responded in a shy way. "Y-you're house?"

The way he blushes sure is cute. Oh god what am I saying. "Yeah. Let's go and shift." Without a seconds delay I shifter back into my wolf form and he did the same.

We sprinted across a few trees and I notice how my mate may not be fast or strong, but he is good at dodging the trees. Maybe because he is small and light in weight.

As we ran through the forest my wolf suddenly went into a halt and my mate who wasn't aware bumped straight into me. "You okay?" I asked as my wolf started to look for signs of injuries or bruised. "Yeah I'm fine." He replied to me.

I can't believe I totally forgot to ask his name. Which was the reason to why I stopped running. 

"By the way, what's your name mate?" I politely asked.

"G-george. My name is George." He shyly said. 

"Well I'm Dream, again..." I told him. I stared at George for a bit before calling out to him "George.. "

"Y-yeah?" He stuttered.

"Your my mate from now on." I happily told him.

-
-
-
Yoowwss.. Im sorry it took long!  But i hope you like this chapter! 
Anyways see ya :)
-
-
-