Part 10

Hello peps!  Another Chapter Coming Right Up!
:3
-
-
-

"Thank You"
-
-
-

George POV

As the cool afternoon breeze sways all over Dream SMP, Dream and I went out for a walk on the village. He gave me a tour to every corner of it especially the village market where all necessities can be found and can be bought or traded for. He also introduced me to some people in the market place and surprisingly they were all very polite.

We continued walking across the bakery that filled the air with a really good scent of fresh pastries just out of the oven. Dream also got the scent of it and he took my hand and dragged me towards the bakery.

As we went inside the bakery I saw a man who was placing the freshly baked muffins in a basket tray. He was wearing a blue colored jacket with a diamond necklace attach to his neck. The guy seemed to be like a higher class wolf, maybe a guard.

The guy looked at us and he immediately made a big cheerful smile on his face. "Dreaaammm!" He screamed out loud. 

"Eyy skepppyy." Dream responded.

"OoOo who is thissss?" Prolonged with the S at the end.

"This is my soulmate George. The one you saw from yesterday on the cameras." I blushed at the thought of Dream casually calling me his soulmate. 

"O M G BAAD!" Skeppy then shouted out loud that it almost made my eardrums fall out even Dream covered up his own ears from that. "Whaaat I'm still taking out the last few batches!" Another guy from a room behind the counter yelled. "Come out this instant you need to see thissss! Bad bad bad baadddd!" Again another yell from Skeppy and this time I felt like my eardrums really did fall off.

"Keep it down Skeppy what's so important to you that-" The guy from behind finally came out and then when he saw both Dream and Me he froze for a sec before he started sprinting towards us starts looking at both Dream and I in vise versa.

"Holy  muffins!  You found your mate Dream!" The guy who Skeppy called Bad said. He was wearing a black and red hoodie with a pink apron on and there seem to be a bracelet on his right arm that has a symbol of a devils fork with tiny horns and a tail.

"Yeah I did. Bad meet George, and George meet Bad." Dream Said.

"Nice to meet you George, I hope we could be the best of friends!" Bad said to me as he raised his right arm.

"Nice to meet you too Bad, and same." I responded shyly and accepted Bad's handshake. 

"And this is Skeppy, he was the one that saw you in the security cameras yesterday." Dream told me. 

"Yow, pleasure to meet you George." Skeppy said. "And to you too Skeppy." I replied. 

"As you can see, these two are both the owner to this bakery and they're both a mated pair as well."

"Yep! Skeppy and I go way back in the most unusual way. Heck we were practically at prank wars when we were teenagers. It was when I turned 18 that I found out Skeppy was my mate. But he didn't know yet cause at that time he was only 16. So I had to wait for two years to check if it was the real deal and it was! Now were mated to each other." Bad happily told me their story.  "Wow, so you both were like rivals but then turned into a mated pair destined by the moon goddess." I told him and he nodded happily in response.

"Yep. We we're pretty Badass at what we did back then ain't it right bad?" Skeppy gave Bad a wink and he just rolled his eyes in reply.

"Anyways I know what your here for and here ya go!" Bad handed me and Dream a muffin. 

"Thanks Bad how much are these two?" Dream asked.

"No need. Consider this as my welcome gift to George!  Im so glad the two of you finally found each other." Bad told us to which Skeppy nods in comply to what his mate said. 

"Thank you so much." I told them. 

"No worries, oh are you coming to Camp later!?" Bad exclaimed.

"Mhmm. Dream said it'll be better for me to go so I could meet new people."

"Great!  Then we will meet you there, oh and I'm bringing more muffins!"

"Awesome. Alright we're gonna get going, see you guys later." Dream said. 

"Bye guys."

------------------

"Those muffins Bad gave us were delicious!" I told Dream as we were both back in his house watching the television.

"Bad always makes the best muffins." Dream said. 

"Yep that's for sure right." Dream hummed in response. We were both sitting next to each other, holding each others hands and feeling each other's warmth.

"So did you like the tour?" Dream suddenly asks me.

"Yep. It was fun meeting other people and exploring the place." I replied to him.

"There's a few more placed I haven't shown you yet like the training halls, the pack house and the beautiful scenery of the forests." He said.

"I'd like to go there sometime." I said. I was kinda exhausted walking around the village market all afternoon.

"Mhmm.. Anyways we should prepare for tonight's Camp Day."

"Agreed." I said. "Hey Dreamy?"

"Yes Georgy?"

"Thank You."

"You're welcome Hon."

-
-
-
Hello Yows!  See what I did to resemble each characters?  I gave them some kind of accessories to represent their skins in MC.   :3
-
Anyways Hope You Liked This Chapter,  See you Soon~
-
-
-
:)