Part 22

Hey Pups!  I'm still doing the Q&A so you can still ask me a few questions :3
-
Oh and feel free to DM me if you want ^_^

I'll be answering them once I published this after an hour!
-
Oh and heads up this chapter may have been a bit, time skipped hehe
:3
-
Anyways Enjoy~
-
-
-
"2 months passed"
-
-
-

--------------------------------

GEORGE POV

"DREAM ARE YOU READY TO GO?!" I yelled at hum from the first floor. We're currently in our house preparing to go to L'manberg.

"Hold on I forgot something upstairs!" He said while running towards our bedroom. 

"Jeesh..." I sighed.

A lot has happened for the past 2 months, when Dream woke up after almost a week of being unconscious, his body was still weak from all the wolfsbane and needed a bit more rest,  Techno came in to visit him and told that he would give Dream the rights on what to do on L'manberg even though he himself was the one who killed their previous Alpha.

"I'm all set!" He shouted and ran downstairs to meet me by the doors. 

"Alright let's go they're waiting for us." I told him.

"Wait George you forgot something." Dream said.

"What could have I forgotten?" I looked at him with a questionable face. 

"Uhm.. Kiss?" Dream looked down and made a little pout while positioning his pointy fingers together, he's like a little kid whenever he acts like this in front of me, so cute. 

"Why don't you come and get it?" I said and without a second he came towards me and kissed my lips, I gladly accepted the kiss and I kissed him back passionately.

We remained like this for a while until we heard the doorbell rung signaling that Sapnap and Karl are already there waiting.

We both separated from the sweet and savoury kiss, Dream gave me a wink and signalled me to continue later to which I gave him a friendly smack on his arm.  

"Hey you to coming out of what!?" I can hear Sapnap from outside and both of us gave out a chuckle. 

"Were here..." Dream replied while opening the door. 

"C'mon you two we have a long way to go you know!" It's not like a 1 hour run." He said. 

"Alright let's go." Both of us said in unison.

------------------------------

After Dream got completely healed up he began planning on what to do with the citizens of L'manberg. He made some changes and when I said changes I meant everything. He made L'manberg even better than that foolish Schlat who was a good for nothing Alpha.

Phil then woke up after 2 weeks being unconscious and Techno, Tommy and Tubbo was so relieved when their father was finally awake. Phil finally introduced Techno to the two kids and surprisingly both of them we're already in suspicion and also noticed how Techno sees Phil. The three boys got together and Techno even taught them a few tricks he had.  They also became a family and Phil decided that after he was healed completely he and the three boys would remain in the Dream SMP.... Or so they thought.