DARK STEPHEN [D.S]

WARNING: THIS ONE I MAKE STEPHEN BEING CONTROL BY DORMAMU. ENJOY!
I FOUND THAT PIC IN PINTEREST... SO COOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran as far as you could, hearing Wong's cries of help that alerted you to just dare turn around and save him. But you couldn't. If you dared did, there was no telling that you would be pulled into the horrors that you would see happen to Wong repeat to you.

"(Y/n)! We have to go!" Your friend tugged onto the sleeves of your cloak and pulled you away, dashing down through the endless corridors of the Sanctum. "I'm sorry to say but Wong's gone now. No doubt he tore him apart."

"Yeah," you agreed, sadly flowing a tear down your eye.

Your friend sniffed too. "I know," she mumbled. "We have to keep running though. There has to be a way out. We have to warn the other Sanctums on what happened. They might be able to put a slow stop to it at least."

"If we ever get out of here," you wailed, searching around the corridors. It was a maze of running around in the Santorum, always bumping into dead ends or continuously charging down hallways. He had token control of your minds to think like this. You and your friend wanted to prove wrong.

"Oh, girls, I don't see the point in you two to keep on running. You might as well surrender yourselves to me and just admit defeat," he cooed.

"Shut up!" you cried, feeling yourself turning around, wanting to ram at him but was once again, drawn away from your friend's hands.

"No time to argue! It's what he wants!" she snapped, rushing through the halls.

It was sad to say that the once friend you had so come close with, your teacher whom you respected, the man you had admired and secretly loved, Doctor Strange...was gone. In his place, now, he was still himself, but the fiery, malicious Dormammu, possessed his body. Or changed his mind. Something stirred inside the doctor that caused him to now turn to dark magic, ever so harming anyone who dared enter his Sanctum.

It raised an eyebrow among the other Sanctums when they had not heard from their students upon returning from Strange's home. Investigating, you had went with Wong and your friend to see what was going on.

There, the three of you found out the sinister truth of Stephen's lust for dark magic. Wong had demanded where the students had gone to which Strange replied he did not know their whereabouts, only to say that they had came to request some information about learning and that was it.

However, as he pleaded you all to rest and relax, Wong had sensed an eeriness in the Sanctum, asking if it be so kindly if he laid his head for a bit. Strange bid him to do so and that's when after searching around, he had warned you and your friend to come upstairs while Strange was mediating.

In his room, there laid the remains of the students, black books with weird writings and symbols of darkness around the walls. Necromancy. Black magic. He had turned his back on the mystic arts, craving for the blood of the students to drain as to absorb their powers. With the remains, he had hoped to resurrect an army of his dead sorcerers under his command. They would carry the virus to infect other practitioners. Once he had enough, he would use them to then wreck the world.

Wong had theorized that possibly Dormammu had taken over his body due to recognizing how in some of the writings, it was commanded that the slaves were to call him by that. At least, that's what he could have sworn what he read before he looked up in horror of the remains.

Too late did you all three attempt to run away, Strange had now turned the Sanctum into his playground, trapping each of you into different pathways, warding you away from each other. Luckily, you and your friend happened to stay on the same track but unfortunately for Wong, he had trouble in keeping up, being taunted by Strange's words to fight him.