Forever [SH]

warning: there are some sad scenes and mention of murder and major character death ..

Sherlock x dead wife reader.

sorry everyone! I like to make you all cry so here it is next imagine chapter byee byee!.

"Love, Did I ever tell you how I met John?." said Sherlock as he stroked your hair gently.

Sherlock goes on to tell the story of how he met John to his wife. He sat up quietly with the love of his life in the living room of 221B. He continued to tell the story where him and John started solving some cases around London until Sherlock met you and got married.

Meanwhile, Mycroft who had been watching CCTV footage of 221B began to look at John who had just walked into his office and sat in the chair opposite Mycroft.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Watson. How are you today?" Mycroft asked looking back at the CCTV footage in his laptop.

"yeah, I'm fine." replied John.

Mycroft looked at John before sighing and turning his laptop towards John. John immediately saw the CCTV footage in Mycroft's laptop while frowning.

"How long has he been like this? and why do you have 221B CCTV footage?" John asked before looking at Mycroft with a raised eyebrow.

Of course John knows that Sherlock is married to you and he is the best man for your wedding day. Even though John knows why Sherlock is like that. in fact, he still considers Sherlock as his best friend and also considers you as his little sister.

Mycroft sighed sadly before looking at the CCTV footage. Yes, even though Mycroft is considered an ice man and has never shown any emotion towards others, he is still worried about his younger brother’s life.

"You know what happened to my sister -in -law 3 months ago, don't you?" Mycroft asked looking at John with a sad expression.

Although Mycroft never treats others kindly but with you, Mycroft treats you like his own sister. That's why Mycroft is now with his sad face after-

"Of course I know, but how long has he been like this?" John asked again in a sad tone.

"He's been like this after a month of Y/n's death. He's so mad after knowing that Y/n is dead and every time Lestrade or I tell him that ... Y/n is dead ... He'll be angry with us and start attacking us or will kick us out of the flat. There were times he didn’t talk to us for a few weeks and there were also times he would talk alone as if he was talking to Y/n. Listen, Dr. Watson. You need to help him. You are the person he will hear words other than Y/n herself. Please Dr. Watson at least talk to him or visit him at the flat. I know you're married but please Dr. Watson ... he won't hear a word from me, not even with Lestrade. after all, Mrs. Hudson has done all sorts of things. And I don't want to bother Mrs. Hudson again."said Mycroft looking at John with a sad face.