SPECIAL? [S.H]

“Stop,” Y/N said softly to Sherlock as they walked down the pavement. Sherlock brought his walking to a stop, and watched as the soccer ball on of the kids had thrown flew past his face. He looked back at her and smiled. She blushed and looked down quickly.

Y/N was very special; she was psychic. She always knew if something was going to happen, so she was a great addition to the team. But, there was one problem; Y/N was very very shy. Almost mute. The only person she really talked to was Sherlock, and even that she had trouble with. And she didn’t really speak if she was in a big room with lots of people moving around hectically.

Sherlock tried very hard not to be a jerk with her, but it was hard for him.

“Alright, here we are,” Sherlock looked down at her and smiled.

Rather than knocking on the door, she waited for a couple of moments, then the door flung open. Y/N didn’t flinch, until she saw him looking at her, then she shook slightly and looked down.

She backed up until she was behind Sherlock. He stepped to the side slightly so she was completely hidden behind him. She smiled to herself, relieved.

“Hello Sherlock.” Greg greeted at the door. “Y/N,” He said as she walked in, following Sherlock.

She watched as Sherlock examined a body laying on the floor. “Sherlock,” She whispered, tapping his shoulder, “Anderson.” She said louder.

Sherlock turned around and surely enough, just seconds after she had suggested, Anderson walked into the room.Sherlock rolled his eyes at Anderson.

“Well, who’s this?’ He asked, walking toward Y/N.
Y/N found herself being incapable of speech, so she turned and tugged on Sherlock’s coat.
"Alright. Anderson, this is Y/N.” Although Y/N knew all about Anderson, she had actually never met him before.

She knew what was about to happen, but she was so nervous, she couldn’t speak. She looked up at Sherlock’s eyes then motioned over to a vase on the top of a shelf.
Sherlock knew exactly what she was taking about, but he just shrugged. If a vase was going to fall on Anderson’s head, he was not going to prevent it.

“What are you?- Ow!” He gripped his head in pain. Sherlock shrugged again, and lead you into the other room.

“I think maybe, the uncle was the murderer,” She said so quietly Sherlock had to Lean in to even get a hint of what she was saying.
She had been trying to reach Sherlock’s earshot, so she had missed it when John walked into the room.

“The uncle?” He asked. She jumped back and grabbed Sherlock’s arm.

“Oh.” She blushed, trying to smile at him.

John smiled sweetly down and her, “Morning,” He greeted. She smiled shyly and took sudden interest in Sherlock’s arm.

All was going fine until Y/N realized what was about to happen. She was trying desperately to get Sherlock’s attention, but he was too engaged in his conversation with John to notice anything.

She watched as a stylish Sports car pulled up out in front of the building, and decided to handle it herself.

She tapped her foot on the ground outside the car and waited for the guest to get out. She watched in disgust as he spit his gum into his hand.

“Ah, Y/N, how are we today?”

She didn’t say anything until he was completely out of the car. Well, she still didn’t say anything.

“Y/N!” She heard Sherlock call as he ran outside. He didn’t want her to be associated with people like Moriarty. He was about to grab her and take her back inside, but before he had time she brought her fist back behind her head, and threw it forward on Moriarty’s face.

Sherlock’s eyes almost completely bugged out of his head.

Y/N was undoubtedly, the Kindest, sweetest, shyest and quietest person he had ever met, and he was not expecting that.

He was even more shocked when he saw Moriarty’s nose, which was now decorated with crimson blood. When Y/N saw Sherlock’s face she blushed and looked down again, returning to her normal self.

John had now joined the audience, and was just as shocked as Sherlock was.
Sherlock smirked down at her quickly before going over to Moriarty.

“Alrighty then,” John held Y/N’s shoulders lightly and led her back inside.