[S.H] am i really like her?

[P/s sorry this one too short..]●︿●

><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><

You’d only come into the lives of your elder brothers a few weeks ago, when your parents who had given you up at birth due to the three children they had already, their age and how their last daughter turned out, finally informed their sons that they had you and had put you up for adoption all those years ago. When Sherlock got the news, he found you by the following day and introduced you to Mycroft.

Everything had gone well till Mycroft picked up on your lack of emote and you showed several characteristics ... characteristics you’d shared with your sister. The sister that killed a boy in her own childhood.

You’d heard Mycroft arguing with Sherlock about this, even if he had tried to be quiet about it. Luckily Sherlock was a lot more welcoming and not long after left with you to get out of the situation, taking you to his apartment. You sat on his couch, your hands in your lap. “You overheard, didn’t you?” Sherlock asked.

“Am I really that much like her?” You asked him in response. You knew about Euros, your parents told you about her and Sherlock had given you a bit more information on her, and where she was now. Of course you couldn’t meet her, but from her description and knowing what she did to end up locked away, you knew she was a bad person, so knowing that your brother saw her in you… it hurts.

Sherlock could see it. You looked close to tears. “He’s just scared. He’ll soon realise you’re not her and he’ll warm up to you.” He assured you, trying to pet your head, but you looked down, making him take his hand back.

“He’s my brother and he already expects the worst from me… I was so excited to meet my parents, and you and Mycroft and… I just want to be loved and accepted for once.” You rambled, slowly curling up. Sherlock frowned, watching over you.

“You have me, mum and dad… Mycroft will just take a while to warm up, you’ll see.” He told you in a confident tone, before turning, grabbing his phone from the table and leaving the apartment momentarily. He had to do something to fix this sooner before there is permanent damage on your relationship with your eldest brother.