Hey, it's ok.. [D.S]

Am i evil..? The hehe hehehe..

Warning: reader death, blood, angst, sad, hurt,

Doctor Strange x Reader

And i found this on my draft.. I realized i didn't publish this one yet so here we go

Stephen bit his bottom lip tightly, hoping to prevent the tremble that began as he took in her weak figure, her soft, delicate skin was splattered with copper colored liquid, lips turning a pale, sickly blue, as he watched the deep crimson stain i...

Stephen bit his bottom lip tightly, hoping to prevent the tremble that began as he took in her weak figure, her soft, delicate skin was splattered with copper colored liquid, lips turning a pale, sickly blue, as he watched the deep crimson stain in her lower stomach grow in size, dying her dirt-covered suit so that it resembled the same deep wine that she loved so much. Ripping off the bottom of his tunic, he pressed the material against her wound, the doctor in him racing for a solution without success, as some of the scarlet liquid quickly took control of it, reaching his scarred hands, staining them, making him notice the warm, salty trails that streamed down his cheeks, dripping onto her chest. Tilting his head up to the dull, grey sky, he began to blink rapidly, a futile attempt to stop the tears from falling down, a form of denial perhaps, which availed to nothing as they only grew more tormented and vigorous, like waves of a heartbroken storm.

His soft sobs, made her heart ache, numbing the dull pain that was increasing, enveloping her body, as she reached a dusty hand out to cup his cheek, "Darling, it- it's ok", gaining his attention so that he tilted his head down to gaze at her again, voice frail and fractured as she spoke, "Just- just look into- into my eyes", forcing the tears that threatened to spill over her face down, when she took in his broken expression.

As he continued to stare at her, he could've sworn that he heard his heart crack, like glass, amidst all the shouts and sorrow that boomed across the expanse, her braided hair had come loose, spreading wildly around her head, like a crown that was sticky and knotted in certain areas, her sparkling eyes were now dull and foggy, like she wasn't entirely there, even as she forced a painful smile on her face, she still looked ethereal to him. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he steadied his voice, trying to urge the edges of his lips to curve upwards into a smile, for her, but they seemed to have a plan of their own, appearing more as a grimace, stammering out, "(Y/N), I- I can- can fix this-", using a free hand to grab hers, rubbing gentle circles into her icy, skin with his calloused fingers, "Just- I need- Just stay awake- please", his gentle voice almost breaking as the words came out.

His voice snapped her back to reality as her mind began to drift into the endless empty space, using her little strength to squeeze his palm that was intertwined in hers, "It'll be ok Stephen", frowning at the worried look that reflected through his eyes at her, struggling to speak as she tried to keep herself from straying away from him, ignoring the temptation of peace that lingered in the back of her head if she simply let go, hoping to calm his racing heart before that, "Do you- um- do you remember what my favorite part of the day is ?".

Pressing his lips together into a narrow, very fake and forced smile, he pushed down the pang of agony that flowed through his body, with each thump from his heart, wishing that he was the one in her arms, instead of this, knowing that it would be infinitely less painful than the current situation, "I- What ?", lying to himself that if he keeping her talking would give him time to think of a way to save her.