Admire [D.S]

Ok let's be chill and relax for this chapter.. I know i make you hurt because some angst chapter i write before.. Just let's relax and chill yeah chill. Btw 👆up there is your Tunic. Just pretend that's your training tunic. And this chapter.. Is gonna be fluff and cute moments muah. Have a nice day ✨✨

 Have a nice day ✨✨

Stephen felt bored. He did not want to start his work yet and found himself procrastinating a bit.

Stalling the inevitable, he trudged his way to the kitchen to get some coffee. There was a pot already made in the machine when he got there. He had woken up to the other side of the bed being empty this morning, which meant that you were already up and doing things. He wondered where you were, what you were doing today, as he poured himself a mug.

Today he had to dig through a pile of books sent to him from the London sanctum to scribe runes into a new collection. Boring. He would much rather do some combat training or practice a new, complicated dimensional travel spell. But nope, today he was stuck with studying old writings that he knew would take hours and make his hand ache.

He was tired too, he stayed up late reading last night. Again. Knowing how exhausted he would be in the morning, he still did it. Now he was regretting it.

He did not know what time it was in the present moment. It felt too early. He had forced himself out of bed, energy a blank slate and almost stumbling through the bedroom. The sorcerer had no sense of time as he took a gulp of his warm morning fuel.

As he started to wake up, it took him a few attempts to preform the spell that did a quick change of his clothes. One moment he was in plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt, the next in his dark blue robes. He would have looked put together if it were not for the dull look on his face and pillow-ruffled hair. With caffeine now in his system, he was able to make his way to the library to get sorted for the day. But still slowly.

The library was empty, a little cold from the early spring weather outside. The contents of one of the tables was organized chaos, as he like to call it. His books in a messy pile, old papers and documents stacked in the wrong order, the remains of a late night snack, and dip pens and ink nowhere to be found. He left his writing materials in his office. Out of laziness he conjured a slingring portal directly to his office desk and grabbed them. He could work in his office, but then he would have to carry the book pile. He decided that the library would be fine for today.

Sitting down, he gathered his things he needed to start his work early, now choosing to just get it out of the way. He could already feel the stress and he had not even started.

Then he heard footsteps.

He caught a glimpse of you down the hallway. Coming down the direction that lead to the library itself. You were a little too immersed in the energy bar you were munching on to notice his glance. Stephen used this to his advantage for a second or two.

He noticed you were wearing your robes that you always wear for combat training, drawing the conclusion of what was on your agenda for that morning. A book cradled in your one hand, one on advanced shield conjuring, the other crumpling the wrapper of your breakfast (apple cinnamon flavor). The look on your face was blank, but Stephen could tell you were lost in your own thoughts. With your expression combined with your hair up and out of the way, it said you were in a determined mood.