Bad Dream [D.S]

TUT TUT! THIS ONE IS A LONG CHAPTER! DOCTOR STRANGE X WIFE READER!. YESS YOU READER ARE THE WIFE OF THE SORCERE SUPREME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were lost, alone in darkness as you fought your way around to see where in the world you were. "Hello?" you called out as you trenched through the murkiness. You glanced around frantically, horrified by the lack of illumination to guide your way through. There was no light anywhere. You barely couldn't even see anything popping up, no matter how far you walked.

 "Please, wake up," you muttered to yourself as you began to run. You hated being in the dark as you couldn't find your way around anywhere. Plus, you couldn't cast a spell.

 It was the same dream as it was before. You were trapped in the world of pitch blackness, swarming your way around and finding nothing to see what was going on. Add to the fact that no matter how much energy you constructed between your hands for some light, it sparked furiously but then fizzled like a broken light bulb. You were officially stuck.

 "Is anyone out there? I need help!" you hollered.

 The worse part was no matter how many times you told yourself it was a dream, it felt like a living nightmare. Even upon making yourself try to wake up, you struggled to activate your body in responding back to the real world.

 "Come on!" you screeched as you started to zap light between your hands again. "Fuck!" As always, the tiny light flickered brightly and snuffed away like a candle.

 And then you heard it. The laughter. The maniacal laughter that you have now also grown accustomed to.

 Terrified, you dared not to turn around as no matter what you did, you didn't know where it was coming from. It would literally cause you to become insane finding it like in the previous dreams.

 "Who's out there?" you squealed. "Who are you? What's going on? What are you doing? Stop! Come out. I hate this!"

 The snickers rose again and spiraled about you like a banging gong vibrating through the room.

 "Stop!" you screamed. "Who are you?"

 The laughter twirled around you like a dance. It swung in each ear, humming loudly and then going low to high and charging full blast.

 Finally, you couldn't take it any more.

 "Enough!" you cried, clasping your ears, shaking your head and feeling your body tremble. "Stop it! Who are you? Please! I hate this dream! I hate it! Let me out! Let me out!"

 You gasped out air as you sat bolt upright in bed. Sweat glittered on your skin as your consciousness seeped back into your mind. Your eyes rapidly scanned the room until you recognized it as your bedroom. Satisfied, you sighed and laid back down in bed, putting a hand on your head, wiping off the sweat.

 You turned to the other side of the bed to see your husband missing. As usual, you thought, rolling your eyes. Out meditating. Still, like it would matter. He always says they're just dreams. That I'm just worried about the baby. I have nothing but tension and anxiety built up. I get it but...these are repetitive. They're not different.

 You sighed as you then glanced down at your stomach, seeing that it was a bit bigger than it was before. You smiled, patting it gently. "Well, if these dreams do stop after you're born, I hope they are from you," you giggled.

 After a couple of minutes, you got up from bed, walking over to the Sanctum gardens to see your husband meditate. It was about 6:27 am. The sun was rising and the weather had promised to be another clear day.