Lonely heart [D.S]

Lonely (Daddy!Doctor Strange x Mommy!Reader)
WARNING! some strong language And even though this follows the movie, all adaptions of the characters are free to use!

Doctor Strange (c) Marvel
You (c) yourself.

Umm sorry if it takes so long to update😓. Cuz I've been busy with some assignments.. Anyway enjoy ur reading😍😍

Based on Doctor Strange 2016

You grumbled as you heard the tap of feet rumble around on the floor

You grumbled as you heard the tap of feet rumble around on the floor. Slowly, opening your eyes, your blurred vision blindly glanced at a little girl with (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. She was dressed in her clothes already, having her backpack sling on her back, her hair done in (f/h/s). She glanced up at you with a smile, nudging you by the arm.

"Come on, Mommy! I'm going to be late for school!" the girl said, joyfully. "Daddy says it's your turn to take me."

You smiled but muttered, wanting to go back to sleep. You really wished that there would have been a school bus instead to take her but under Stephen's command and caution that your daughter would be taken and picked up from school, you obeyed your husband's wishes.

"I'll be right there," you mumbled, snuggling up in bed. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No. But Daddy's up and ready too now. He says he'll be leaving soon."

"Ok. Why don't you go and eat something? I'll be right there." You glanced at the clock. 7:05. "It's still early."

"Ok, Mommy. Sorry, I woke you up this early. Daddy said that he had to go in today at this time and that I should be ready so that way I'll just wait for you to go start the car and such."

"I'm sure he did," you huffed. "Don't worry though, sweetie. I'll get you there on time. Go on and eat."

With that, your daughter ran out of the bedroom and zoomed to the kitchen.

You took a breath of relief as you rolled to the other side of the bed, wanting to kick in a few more minutes of sleep. However, you heard footsteps, bigger than before. No doubt they were not your daughter's.

"Mrs. Strange? Last time I checked, I think you have a taxi cab service run for a certain little girl outside eating her favorite cereal."

You giggled into your pillow, hearing your husband's voice. Stephen smiled and sat on the other side of the bed, dressed in his gear of surgeon clothing, examining you trying to regain your sleep.

"Think of the bright side," he joked. "You don't have to take her tomorrow."

"Pff, even it was a school day tomorrow, I bet they call you in like they usually do," you mumbled.

Stephen chuckled and waved a hand through your hair, titling your head up to see your face. Your cheeks blushed upon seeing his handsome face you got to see everyday, his flickering blue eyes and that soft, gelled smooth dark brown/black hair. "How is it that even when you look half-dead, you're so pretty?" he asked, breaking your admiring moment.