Chapter 18

Blue looked over at her friend who was now playing tonsil hockey with Titan her mate, she laughed, "jeez Tash breathe love" she smiled she loved seeing Tash happy and it was about time too, she looked over at her mate who was looking at her intently, they hadn't said anything since sitting down as she was too focused on making sure Tash was ok, she didn't really need to worry anymore she thought.

"so......" Hunter cleared his throat

Blue turned her head and looked into his eyes "sooooo, here we are then...." God this was awkward, why is this awkward thought Blue.

"why don't you tell me about yourself?" Blue looked at her mate who now had a smirk on his face.

"ok well I'm Hunter Black I am the delta of this pack and the commander of the royal guard, and you?"

"well I'm Blue well Jade Bluebell Mellor... and errrmmm well errrmmmmm I don't really know what else I can say, my wolf is called Terra..." Hunter cut Blue off.

"Terra is it, my wolf Max loves that name, he can't wait to meet her" he looked at his mate, she was even more beautiful up close, her eyes sparkled and her skin was flawless, when she mentioned her wolfs name Max practically somersaulted and howled with pleasure and he well he nearly came in his pants.

"errrmmm well theirs a problem with that, I can't change into my wolf" Blue said in a matter of fact kind of way.

"what do you mean you can't change?" Hunter looked confused

"I just can't change that's all, I'm half witch as well so that probably doesn't help" she chuckled

Hunters eyes went black his nostril's flared and he stood up "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR HALF WITCH" his voice was so loud she swore she heard the chandeliers in the hall shudder.

Blue looked over at Tash and Titan who had stopped kissing. Titans eyes were wide and they had turned black.

Blue stood up she was getting annoyed now, why was he speaking to her like this.

"yes, I'm half witch my mother was one, so what of it..."

Hunter interrupted Blue "WELL THIS HAS BEEN MADE A LOT EASIER FOR ME...I HUNTER BLACK DELTA OF THE SILVERMOON PACK REJECT YOU JADE BLUEBELL MELLOR WITCH..." he spat the last word out.

Blue froze she heard Tash gasp, she heard her wolf howl in pain and her heart felt like it was breaking Hunter smirked and walked towards the door, Tash came up to Blue as Titan went to his brother.

Blue pushed Tash off she was mad damn mad, she felt something stir inside her she felt energy coarse throughout her body she walked to the center of the courtyard...

"I DON'T THINK SO...I JADE BLUEBELL MELLOR REJECT YOUR REJECTION HUNTER BLACK DELTA OF THE SILVERMOON PACK" she screeched, her eyes changed to bright glowing green her hair started to swish around her, her hands were clenched together, the lights started to flicker the plants inside the courtyard started to grow and move erratically, the earth beneath their feet started to shake like there was an earthquake.

Hunter froze when he heard what she had said, he turned around his eyes pitch black he ran towards Blue his canines out his claws drawn, Blue swished her hands and vines flew through the air and wrapped themselves around Hunter, they lifted him into the air squeezing him binding every part of his body, he thrashed and growled and tried to get free.

He suddenly stopped moving, whilst this had been happening Emily and Freyja had come storming into the room including the Alpha and Luna, Tash just stood looking at Blue she could feel her friends' anger, her resentment and her utter loss, she was heartbroken. Emily ran towards Blue she looked at Tash who walked towards her friend, both girls placed their hands on her shoulders and then on her back, they rubbed circles in her back and chanted "calm Blue, please calm"

After a while Blues eyes started to clear, the plants stopped moving, the lights stopped flickering and the earth stood still, the haze she was in started to lift, a single tear fell down her face she looked down "he doesn't want me" she sniffed, Emily stiffened and looked towards Hunter who was being helped down and out of the vines by his brother, Freyja and the Alpha, the Luna had come towards them, she looked heartbroken for Blue.

Anger flashed in Emily's eyes she stormed over to Hunter and belted him in his face, she heard a crunch and a yell, blood spurted everywhere, everyone was in shock they all stood there with their mouths open as a blooded Hunter lay on the floor, all except Tash, Blue and the Luna who just stood there smiling, she was sure she heard the Luna mutter "go on girl".

Emily's face was redder than a tomato her breathing was heavy her eyes had turned a shade of silver they flashed with anger, Freyja walked slowly towards her mate, she knew she was feisty, but this was on a whole new level.

"love....... love...Emily baby please calm down" she tried to calm her little mate down.

"CALM DOWN BLOODY CALM DOWN THAT UTTER BASTARD HAS JUST TRIED TO REJECT MY SISTER AND YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWN, I SHOULD CASTRATE THE FUCKER, NEVER MIND BREAKING HIS NOSE" her eyes flashed silver again and she lunged for Hunter who was still on the floor, as she did Freyja caught her mid-air and tried to carry her towards the bench.

Titan helped his blooded brother up off the floor "I hope you have a damn good explanation for this mess" he hissed

Hunter groaned "she's a witch brother a bastard witch" Titan gasped "what are you sure" he looked over at Blue.

"I am half witch and half wolf, my mother was a witch my father was a wolf, so there it is, I only found out this fact a few days ago, I still don't know why you would reject me based on that??" she had tears in her eyes and kept shaking her head.

Hunter hated seeing her this upset he hated what he had said, but he couldn't....no he wouldn't accept a witch as a mate "she's half a witch and had only found this out a few days ago cut her some slack, you know you want her, sorry you NEED her" Max shouted in his head.

Blue walked towards Hunter she placed her hand on his cheek and stroked it with her thumb, her voice was low and incredibly sexy.

"if you think I am going to give up on you my MATE you are going to be extremely disappointed, I have waited for this my entire life and I will be damned if I let it slip through my fingers because of your prejudice towards witches, by the time I'm finished with you, you will be begging....no you will be pleading with me to kiss you, to take you.....to mark you as my own.....that I promise you." She kissed the top of his head, she then walked away out of the courtyard and into the hall.