Chapter 21

Titan stormed into his room he threw Tash on the bed with a thump, she glared at him and was about to speak when he jumped on top of her, he pinned her hands above her head and used his body weight to keep her still, but she wriggled underneath him, "baby if you keep wiggling like that I won't be responsible for what myself or my wolf will do to you" he said with a glint in his eye.

Tash froze she looked into Titans eyes she could feel the pull between them, "what do you want Titan" she asked with a little hesitation, she saw his eyes flash and a smirk appeared on his face. "oh, sweetheart you know what I want.."

"for god's sake Titan..." her eyes widened, she suddenly felt his hardness against her thigh, "TITAN GET THE HELL OFF ME"

"that's not going to happen until we have a conversation about us"

"US there isn't an US" she saw the hurt in his eyes, she sighed "Titan.....look I'm sorry I really am, but you let me down..."

"I know I did.." Titan looked down and Tash gasped

"what, you admit your in the wrong.."

"completely my love, I know I shouldn't have said what I said about Blue, I know how close you are to her and to be honest I actually believe she is perfect for Hunter, but you have to understand that I will back my brother..."

"I understand Titan, but why on earth does he hate witches so much?" Tash understood why Titan protected his brother, but she needed answers.

"it's complicated love, can't we talk after" he smiled and let go of her hands, he stroked her cheek, he could feel the sparks between them. She sighed and he took the opportunity to kiss her.

Her lips tasted amazing, he bit down on her bottom lip which made her moan, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in, she moaned again, god she tasted so good, a growl slipped out, after a while they both pulled away panting.

Tash looked into Titans eyes "god you do things to me" Titan chuckled "OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT" Tash went bright red, she didn't realise she had said that out loud.

"your too cute when you go red, and you do things to me too" he wiggled his eyebrows.

Tash laughed "FUCK IT..." Tash grabbed the back of Titans head and crashed her lips into his, she then flipped him over and straddled him, she pushed away and sat up, she took off her top and looked down at Titan, his face made her laugh so hard "OH MY GOD YOUR FACE IS A PICTURE" she could see the shock in Titans face turn to complete lust, she gulped.

She squealed as Titan flipped her on her back and proceeded to feather kisses down to her neck he hovered between her neck and collar bone, Tash wiggled and whined "please Titan.."

"please what my love.."

"Titan PLEASE......." Tash couldn't bare it, Ember was trying to take over and it was taking everything in her power to keep her at bay.

Tash wiggled underneath Titan again.

Titan licked her neck, Tash moaned loudly, god that feels so good she thought. Titan scrapped her skin with his canines, Tash's breathing was heavy now, Titan bit down into her sweet flesh, he could feel her blood in his mouth, a growl vibrated in his chest whilst Tash's eyes had rolled into the back of her head.

Once he was sure he had marked her right, he licked the wound which made her moan again.

Tash looked at Titan in the eye's, he growled "MINE" she smiled, a sudden smirk came across her face "MY TURN..."

-----------------------------------------------------

Blue watched as Tash was carried away by Titan, she laughed, she was happy for her friend, she had always stood by her, no matter what happened, they moved so much because of her and Tash just went along with it, she sighed.

"they make a cute couple, don't you think?" the man who was with Hunter and Titan was suddenly stood at the side of Blue, which made her jump "oh sorry I didn't mean to make you jump".

"it's ok you just suddenly appeared, who are you? I saw that you were with Hunter and Titan.." Blue looked around where was Hunter, she couldn't see him anywhere she sighed

"if your looking for Hunter he's gone to talk to the Alpha, my names Jason I'm one of the royal guards, nice to meet you Blue" he smiled and held out his hand, Blue looked him over, he had sandy coloured hair and piercing blue eyes, wow his eyes were as blue as the ocean he was stunning, he was tall, about the same height as Titan, she could see a tattoo of an eagle poking through his t-shirt and up to his neck, she extended her arm and shook his hand.

"it's nice to meet you Jason, where has everyone gone, looks like it's just you and me" she smiled

"I think Emily and Freyja went inside, why don't we do the same, do you fancy getting some food, I think I need to shower first and I think you need to change too" he smiled and looked Blue up and down.

Blue looked down at herself "ermmmmm yes I think I better go for a shower and get changed, I will meet you down stairs in 30, is that ok?" Jason nodded, "see you in 30 then" he smiled and ran towards the packhouse.

He seems nice thought Blue, she picked up her top and was about to turn to go towards the packhouse when something caught her eye, there was a dense forest on the other side of the training ground, she swore she saw two golden eyes looking at her, she shook her head, probably nothing she thought, "god blue your seeing things now"

"I don't know Blue I sense someone watching us, maybe we need to mention this to the Alpha or at least our mate" Terra sounded unnerved

"Terra what's wrong, you sound a little off?"

"something isn't right Blue, we need to talk to someone" Terra was sounding a bit panicky

"calm down let's go for a shower and then we can mention it to Jason, he's part of the royal guard" Blue tried to sooth her anxious wolf.

"not long now" a sinister whisper traveled on the wind.