Twenty Six

Joree POV

"But Joree, if i love that woman too, I'll gamble just to protect her."

I'm rolling around here on the bed because I haven't lost sight of what he said before.

I still don't admit that but he's already protecting me.

when I confess to him, he gambles to protect me.

Oh my...

Oh my..

Ghad.

I'm so stupid that he's protecting me because that's his job.

Wait what's happening to me? why the force of the effect on me when that hoodlum.

"Aray ko ansakit." Hiyaw ko habang hinihimas yung likod ko.

Kakagulong ko sa kama nahulog  ako...

Sa kanya. :)

Pero masakit talaga...

Na mahal mo sya pero parang wala lang sa kanya.

Tinapik tapik ko yung ulo ko dahil sa kaartehan ko.

Hihiga na sana ako kaso may nakita akong box sa ilalim ng kama na hinihigan ko.

Dahil sa kuryosidad yumuko ako at hinila ko ang box nayun.

It was too dusty so I shook it first.

When I opened it I saw a photo album and a phone.

I took the photo album and opened it.

I saw a picture of a cute boy crying.

Hoodlum is probably that kid.

Pamilya siguro ni hoodlum to.

I've seen them together a lot more and I'm right, those are his parents and his two sisters.

I was surprised when I finished looking at the photos because you can see nothing of sadness but everyone is happy.

but why doesn't he want to talk to his family?

but why is he the only one here and without his family?

where are they?

I would have inserted the photo album in case I stopped when I saw the phone in the box.

I don't know but I was nervous when I opened it.

when I opened it, it looked like I wanted to throw it in his face because of the wallpaper that popped up on his phone.

they have a picture of hazel and he is very happy.

I don't want to continue looking for anything on this phone because of the picture of the two of them but someone is pushing me to continue it.

When I saw his gallery I clicked on it and I was just shocked because of the amount of pictures and vid.
I looked around because I was looking for my bag and I immediately took it and took out my ear phone and plugged it into the phone.
I just need to hear when I watch it because he might hear and take it from me.

I took the picture first and most of it was with her family and her five male friends but because I was getting bored I clicked on the video and watched it.

May title pa yung video na boss tirahin na namin ito prank.

Pinipigilan kong matawa pero hindi ko mapigilan dahil sa napapanuod ko.

Si hoodlum naka hoodieng black tapos naka mask tapos may kasama syang apat na lalaki na ganun din ang ityura.

Parang mga holdaper e.