Sleepy~

(Requested by SamBrass )

2pVanoss: *Sleepy, sees you awake* . . .Hey Y/N. . . *Leans towards you* You wanna go to sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy though*

2pVanoss: . . .I'm sleepy, and like it or not, you're- *yawn* sleeping with me. *Wraps his arms around your waist, starts drifting to sleep* Y/N~. . .sleep. . .with. . .me. . .

2pWildcat: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Y/N. . .do you want to. . .sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy though*

2pWildcat: I-I see. . .*Rubs his eye* . . .I'm sleepy, and I. . .*blush* want to sleep with you. *Holds your hand* . . .Y/N. . .please. . .sleep with me. . .*Leans toward you, eye lids getting heavy* Pwease. . .Y/N~. . .

2pMiniLadd: *Sleepy, sees you awake* . . .I'm gonna go sleep, how about you?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pMiniLadd: I see. . .well, see you tomorrow, I guess. . .but I'd like to have a company. *Tugs your shirt* I actually want to sleep with you. Either you come with me & sleep, or I'll wait till you get sleepy. *Leans towards you* . . .Pick. . .Y/N. . .

2pTerroriser: *Sleepy, sees you awake* . . .Um, Y/N, are you sleepy?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pTerroriser: O-Oh, I see. . .I'm gonna go to sleep. . .*Hugs you from behind* Can you. . .sleep with me? J-Just stay till I go to sleep? Please? . . .Y/N~. . .*Leans towards you, starts drifting to sleep*

2pMoo: *Sleepy, sees you awake* . . .You're not gonna sleep, yet?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pMoo: . . .*Blush* Y/N. . .could you. . .um. . .*Hugs you from behind* If you want to stay awake, I'm gonna sleep on you, so. . .we're KIND OF sleeping together. . .*Starts drifting to sleep*

2pNogla: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Y/n, do you want to go to sleep with me?

You: *Says you're not sleepy though*

2pNogla: I see, that's unfortunate. *Lays down, putting his head on your lap* Then I'm gonna sleep here~. With my beloved~. Nighty~. *Starts drifting to sleep*

2pLui: *Sleepy, sees you awake* You're not going to sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pLui: . . .Mmmm. . .*Blush, hugs you from behind* S-Sleep. . .with me. . .right now. *Yawns* Y/N. . . *Leans toward you* Sleep. . .with me. . .*Sniffles a bit, hugging you a bit tighter*

2pBasically: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Oh, Y/N, it's already late, aren't you going to sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pBasically: I see. . .*Grabs a chair, sits next to you & sits down* then I shall keep you company. *Yawn* So. . .we can sleep. . .*Blush* together. . .*Leans on you* Please. . .?

2pCaRtOoNz: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Hey, why aren't you sleeping?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pCaRtOoNz: . . .*Carries you* Well then, you can be my sleeping pillow, so we'll be sleeping together. Unless. . . *Yawn* you want me to tire you~. But I just *blushes a bit* wanna sleep with you tonight.

2pBryce: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Y/N? Are you not going to sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pBryce: I see. . .*Blush, then hugs you from behind* I know this. . .sounds selfish, but. . .I. . .would you. . .at least come to bed with me? I. . .just want to sleep. . .with your. . .*Blushing* p-presence near me. . .

2pDelirious: *Sleepy, sees you awake* . . .? (Y/N, are you going to sleep yet?)

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pDelirious: . . . *Blush* . . . *Leans on you, softly wraps his arms around you* . . . *Yawns* . . .~ (Oh. . .I see. I. . .wanted to sleep with you. . .I'll. . .wait for you to. . .get sleepy, so. . .we can sleep together. . .Y/N~. . .)

2pOhm: *Sleepy, sees you awake* My love? Aren't you going to sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pOhm: Aww. . .does that mean we can't sleep together? *Hugs you* I wanted to sleep with my cuddly love~. . .*Yawn* I'm getting sleepy, but I can't sleep without my love. . .this is torture. . . *Place his head on your shoulder* Then I'll sleep like this. Oh my love. . .goodnight~.

2pDroidd: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Y/N? Are you going to sleep soon?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pDroidd: Oh. . .I see. *Hugs you from behind* I was hoping we could sleep tonight. . .I. . .really need you, Y/N. . .or should I wait for you to get sleepy? I think I can- *Yawns* manage to. . .stay awake.

2pJiggly: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Y/N, it's already late, shouldn't you have your beauty sleep?

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2pJiggly: I see. . .but it's unhealthy to stay awake this late at night. *Hugs you* Why don't we sleep together tonight? I'll help you get sleepy, and. . .*blush* I actually want to sleep with you. . .I-I'm sorry, I'm being selfish & such a child. . .*yawns a bit*

2p407: *Sleepy, sees you awake* Hey, let's go to sleep, babe!

You: *Says you're not sleepy*

2p407: Huh. . .but I am, and I'm not gonna sleep alone tonight. I want my babe in my bed! *Hugs you* You're gonna sleep with me like it or not! I wanna sleep with you! *Yawns* I want to. . .*Whines*

(Which one of their reactions convinced you to go to sleep with them~?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)