Wanting to Dance #1

(Requested by Eeeeeeee16 )

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pVanoss: Dance? . . .Sure, why not. *Smirks, and wraps his arm around your waist, pulls you close* Shall we dance~?

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pWildcat: You want to dance? *Smiles* I would love to dance with you! B-But. . . *blush* are you really okay to dance with me? I-I'm not that good. . .

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pMiniLadd: . . .I'm pretty busy right now. . .if you help me finish, I'll think about it. You're not THAT desperate for a dance, right? No rush.

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pTerroriser: A 'dance'? Um. . .I'm not that good, but I-I can try. *Blush* W-What kind of dances do you want? I-Is it like. . .s-slow dance. . .like. . .*blushes harder* h-holding each other close?

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pMoo: D-Dance? I. . .I don't know shit about dancing, okay? So. . .*blush* don't complain if I step on you or something. I've only danced a bit when there was a disguising mission.

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pNogla: Oh, sure~. That's so sweet of you, wanting to dance for me~. Can I request a lap dance from you~? *Giggles*

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pLui: Huh? I don't mind. . .wait, *blush* you're not asking me to dance WITH you, right? I mean, sure I CAN dance, but um. . .*blushes harder* I'm not really. . .i-into it? I guess?

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pBasically: Dance? *Blush* Well. . .I'm not very good at it. I-I'm just going to embarrass myself. . .but. . .if you. . .teach me, I might be able to get a hang of it? Will you. . .teach me?

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pCaRtOoNz: What? You want to dance? Sure, you can. *Wipes his gun* . . .OH! *Puts his gun away* I got an idea! Let's skate dance! *Creates ice path, reaches out his hand to you* What are you waiting for!? LET'S SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD HOW WE DANCE, BABY!

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pBryce: Hmm? Well, sure, I like dancing, and *blush, caresses your cheek* I'd love to dance with you any day, any time. *Smiles*

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pDelirious: . . .? . . . *Blush* . . . (Dance? I am not that experienced. . .but I can give it a shot. I. . .I'll try my best for you, Y/N.)

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pOhm: Ohhh~, my love wants to dance~. Of course, I would love to dance with you~, but I want a kiss first~.

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pDroidd: Dancing, huh? I've done it few times before, but it's been a long time. . .I just hope I won't hurt you. . .besides that, *smiles* I would love to dance with you.

You: *Says you want to dance*

2pJiggly: Oh, sure. What kind of dances would you like? I can take you to clubs or something if you want. Or. . . *Places his hand on your cheek & caresses it* I can pick a quiet & romantic spot, so we can dance without any interruptions~. . .just the two of us~.

You: *Says you want to dance*

2p407: Dance? Hell yea! I wanna dance too! Let's go hit a club & dance off our asses! 

(Which one of their reactions did you like the most~?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)