Wearing a Maid Outfit~

(Requested by Lonelyvibes17 )

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pVanoss: Y/N, I- *Sees you & blushes* Y-Y/N, you. . .look fucking sexy~. . . *Pulls you in a hug* Perfect maid for a gang's leader~, isn't it~? *Kisses you*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pWildcat: Um, Y/N- *Sees you & blushes* W-Wow. . .y-you look so cute! Oh my god~. . .

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pMiniLadd: *Sees you* . . .I'd like a coffee.

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pTerroriser: Y/N, have you- *Sees you & blushes* Oh my god~! Y-Your beautiful~! W-What happened? D-Did you plan to. . .s-show me? *Blushing more*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pMoo: Y/N, I'm- *Sees you & blushes* What the fuck. . .a-are you wearing? . . .I-I *Blushes harder* I'M GONNA GO BUY CIGARETTES! *Runs away*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pNogla: *Sees you & smiles* Daww~, what do I have here~? A cute maid~. *Pulls you close* Aww~, you're so cute~, may I have some of your service~? *Kisses you*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pLui: Hey, where are- *Sees you & blushes* What in the. . .hell. . .you're. . .c-cute~. *Blushes harder* W-Why the fuck are you wearing that though!? I-It's not a s-special day or anything!

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pBasically: Excuse m- *Sees you & blushes* Whoa. . .you are. . .VERY pretty~. . . b-but what's the o-occasion? *Trying not to stare much*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pCaRtOoNz: Y/N, I'm bored! *Sees you & whistles* Damn~, you look hot as fuck! Come here & give your master some kisses~. *Pulls you in a kiss*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pBryce: *Sees you & blush* Y-Y/N! I-I. . .uh. . .y-you look beautiful~. . .a-are you like, c-cosplaying? Or. . .*Blushing harder* um. . .n-never mind.

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pDelirious: *Sees you & blushes* . . .!? . . .! . . .! . . .? (Y/N!? Oh my. . .you look so adorable! Oh my god~, so cute! But why are you wearing a maid outfit?)

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pOhm: Darli- *See you & blushes* Oh my darling~! You look so cute~! *Hugs you* Aww~, makes me want to dress up for you too~. Are you. . .inviting me into a roleplay~? *Whispers* I'd love to by the way~, no question~. *Kisses your neck* So cute~.

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pDroidd: *Sees you & blushes* Y-Y/N. . .you look so great~, I really like it~. *Hugs you* I've never seen such a cute maid before~, never had one either~.

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2pJiggly: *Sees you & blushes* Wow. . .my angel looks magnificent~. *Takes your hand & kisses it* You look sweet~ in that outfit, Y/N~. *Caresses your cheek & kisses you*

You: *Wearing a maid outfit*

2p407: AY! I- *Sees you & blushes* HOLY BOZANGAS! I hit another jackpot! *Hugs you* Oh my precious maid~, become mine~, I'm your master~! *Kisses you*

(Whose reaction was worth it to see~?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)