Wearing Something Sexy

(Requested by Alyssaarmendariz & AWolfsJourney )

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pVanoss: *Sees you & blushes* Jesus. . .did Ohm get you that? . . .*Walks up to you, pulls you close* But it looks so damn good on you~.

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pWildcat: *Sees you & blushes* Y/N, t-that clothes. . .i-it looks r-really good on you. I-I mean. . .*looks away, blushing red* y-you always look good, and. . .um. . .*glances at you* I-I like it.

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pMiniLadd: *Sees you* . . .Is this a dare from Ohm or something? Anyway, you're gonna catch a cold if you expose your skin like that, wear a jacket or something. *Goes back to work*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pTerroriser: *Sees you & blushes* O-Oh my god. . .I-I, um. . .*covers his face* (Ahhhh! He/she looks so sexy!)

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pMoo: *Sees you & blushes* . . .The fuck in the world are you wearing!? Well, it. . .looks good on you, but I don't want any sluts, okay!? We have Ohm for that already so. . .*Blushes hard, takes his jacket off, then puts it on your shoulders, looks away, blushing* Don't fucking show off your body to other people like this. . .

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pNogla: *Sees you* Aww~, you look so sexy~. Did you wear it for me~? *Giggles* You're so adorable~. *Kisses you*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pLui: *Sees you & blushes* What the. . .fuck? Y-You, uh. . .*looks away* stop playing around! (Fuck, he/she is sexy though!) *Glances at you* Fuuuck. . .

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pBasically: *Sees you & blush* W-What are you doing!? *Grabs a blanket & covers you* Y-You're gonna get assaulted if you wear something like that! Y-You are already beautiful & very sexy, so you don't need to show it to others! I-I-I *Blushing madly, covers his face* T-That clothes makes you t-too sexy. *Gets a nosebleed*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Sees you* Oh shit! Party time baby! *Carries you* Damn, you sexy bitch~, I'm gonna show you off to the others~! Hmm. . .nah, I can just have you all to myself. *Pins you down on the bed*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pBryce: *Sees you & blushes* Whoa. . .y-you look sexy~, absolutely stunning~! I-I. . . *Hugs you* how did I get so lucky? But. . .I hope you don't dress like this for others. . .you're too sexy for others.

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pDelirious: *Sees you & blushes hard* .-. . .! .-. . .!? . . . *Covers his blushing red face* .-. . .-. . .! (O-Oh my god! W-What are you wearing!? Oh my. . .y-you look s-so sexy!)

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pOhm: *Sees you* Ohhh~, baby~! You look so sexy~, well, you're sexy every day, but today, you're even sexier~. Oh my~, I'm getting horny, baby~. *Unties his necktie, pulls you close* Make love to me, darling~. *Kisses you*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pDroidd: *Sees you & blushes* Oh~, what a sexy surprise I have~. *Holds you close* Hmm~. . .you're very sexy today~, are you my gift~? Oh darling~, you're spoiling me~. *Kisses you*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2pJiggly: *Sees you & blush* Oh. . .um. . .wow, you look very sexy. Beautiful~. . .fascinating~. *Holds you close* Are you a succubus who came to seduce me~? Oh~, I would love to fall for you~, my sweet love. *Kisses you*

You: *Wearing something sexy*

2p407: *Sees you & blush* Oh hell baby~! *Hugs you* YOU'RE MY SEXY BITCH~! All mine, all mine~! *Kisses you*

(Which ones of their reactions did you liked the best~? 

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)