Shopping with You

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pVanoss: Shopping? . . .Sure. I'm not busy right now, so. I'll show you some of my sense of fashion.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pWildcat: *Smiles* Sure, I would love to go with you, and. . .do you think you can help me pick some new clothes for me?

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pMiniLadd: What? Shopping? . . .I'm not going if you're gonna make me carry all your stuff.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pTerroriser: Of course! *Smiles* If I can spend time with you, then I'll go anywhere.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pMoo: Shopping. . .well. . .sure, since I don't have shit to do. It'll help me kill some time.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pNogla: I would love to go shopping with you. *Smiles* Let's make it a date.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pLui: Uh. . .I guess. Well, you might regret asking me, but. . .*blushes a bit* I'll try not to make you. So. . .let's go.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pBasically: Sure, I will company you. I'll show you all the ways to save money. *Smiles* Leave it to me!

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pCaRtOoNz: Can I kill people? Oh! I wanna buy some new guns! Let's fucking go!

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pBryce: Of course, I would love to go with you, but. . .I'm not good at it, so. . .I hope you don't mind.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pDelirious: . . .? . . . (Shopping? I love shopping. Me & Jason have gone together & it's really fun. I'll be happy to spend some time with you.)

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pOhm: Sure~, we can go on a date~. After that, can we make some sweet love~? With the new clothes~, I'll choose a sexy one for you~.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pDroidd: Sure, I wouldn't say no to my love~. We can have a date~.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2pJiggly: Alright, I will go with you. I never really went shopping, so. . .this will be my first time. I hope I don't mess up anything for you.

You: *Asks to go shopping*

2p407: Sure, hop on my motorcycle & we'll buy everything you want! Hell yea!

(Comment if you have any suggestions for scenarios~.)