Being Jealous #2: Major Jealousy

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pVanoss: *Sees you & runs up to the person, punches them* You son of a bitch! *Kick them in the stomach* Don't you ever touch MY Y/N! Or else, I'll rip your throat open! *Aims his gun to the head* FUCK OFF.

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pWildcat: *Sees you & runs up to you* Are you okay!? *Pulls you behind himself, and looks at the person* Please, stay away from him/her! I-I won't forgive you, if you bother Y/N again! *Shaking, red auras appears around him* I swear to god. . .

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pMiniLadd: *Sees you, takes out a machete, grabs the person by wrapping his arm around their neck & aims his machete to their neck, looks at you* You know I HATE wasting my energy. Don't make me jealous. *Slits the person's throat* Don't make me babysit you.

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pTerroriser: *Sees you & takes out a syringe, then stabs the person with it, his eye glitching a bit * Get your damn hands away from my Y/N! *Pulls out the syringe, and takes your hand* A-Are you okay!? Come on, let's get out of here! And don't worry, I just injected a 'sleeping medicine'.

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pMoo: *Sees you & runs up to you, grabs the person, and punches them* You motherfucker! Get your damn hands off my Y/N! *Starts beating them up*

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pNogla: *Sees you & walks up behind the person, then grabs their neck, choking them* Didn't I warn you before? Or am I mistaking? Either way, leave the poor girl/boy alone. Or. . . *Pins the person to the wall* do I need to discipline you? With some. . .blood? *Smiles innocently, but with threatening eyes*

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pLui: *Sees you & kicks the person away* The fuck you think you're doing!? You son of a bitch! *Takes out a knife & stabs their stomach* FUCK OFF OF Y/N!

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pBasically: *Sees you & walks up to you* Ahem! It seems to be like you're harassing Y/N, and that is illegal. *Shows the person's data, personal ones too* I know where you live, do I need to send FBI to your house? I can do that. DON'T TRY ME. Now, step away from Y/N. . . *Takes out a stun gun* PLEASE.

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Sees you & takes out his gun, shoots the person* BULLSEYE! No one fucks with Y/N, except me! *Make ice walls between you & other people, making a straight path only to himself* Y/N, come congratulate me! *Opens his arms for you*

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pBryce: *Sees you & runs up to you, grabs the person away from you* If you want Y/N's heart, then you'll have to go through me! *Cracks his knuckles* If you're not serious about him/her, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT, before I fucking MURDER your ass!

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pDelirious: *Sees you & walks up to the person, aiming his machete to them with a murderous glare* . . . (GET AWAY.)

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pOhm: *Sees you & walks up behind the person & stabs them* Hey Y/N, you looked like you need some help~. I got rid of your problem~, can I get a kiss as a reward~? *Takes his knife out, blood gets on his clothes*

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pDroidd: *Sees you & walks up to the person* Hey, can you excuse us for a sec? *Grabs the person's shoulders, and sends massive sparks to them, then pulls away* Thanks. *Turns to you, holds you close* We should go somewhere quiet & alone, so I can have you all to myself. *Smiles, kiss your forehead*

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2pJiggly: *Sees you & walks up to the person* Hey, can you back off, he/she is uncomfortable. *Pulls out his knives* NOT another word out of you, and if you touch Y/N again, I WILL KILL YOU, and send your eyeballs to your family. How's that?

You: *Being flirted & touched*

2p407: *Sees you & runs up to the person, then kicks them in the face* GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MAN/WOMAN! *Grabs you by the waist* Y/N is mine! 

(Whose major jealousy you liked~?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)