Walking In While "Playing" With Yourself~ #2

You: *Walks in & sees 2pVanoss "playing" with himself*

2pVanoss: *Blush* Uh. . .I'm in a middle of something. . .or what? *Smirks* You wanna help~? I'd like a little assistance~.

You: *Walks in & sees 2pWildcat "playing" with himself*

2pWildcat: *Blushes hard* Ahhhhh! *Grabs his blanket & hides his member* I-I-I- t-this is- um. . .um. . .*Hides under the blanket* PLEASE FORGET YOU SAW ANYTHING! *Embarrassed*

You: *Walks in & sees 2pMiniLadd "playing" with himself*

2pMiniLadd: *Blush, glares at you* Why the fuck did you come in without a knock!? *More angry that you came in without a knock, than being caught 'playing'*

You: *Walks in & sees 2pTerroriser "playing" with himself*

2pTerroriser: *Blushes hard* Y-Y-Y/N! *Hides his member with a pillow* I-I-I can e-explain! I-I um, t-this is uh. . .h-healthy measure! F-For men! Y-You know? S-Sperm counts d-d-does help to check i-if you're healthy o-or not! *Awkwardly giggles, reach out for a blanket*

You: *Walks in & sees 2pMoo "playing" with himself*

2pMoo: *Blushes hard* WHAT THE FUCK!? *Grabs a pillow & throws at your face* G-GET OUT!

You: *Walks in & sees 2pNogla "playing" with himself*

2pNogla: Hmm? Oh, hello~? Sorry, I was masturbating. Is it an urgent business? Or. . . *blush, smiles* do you want to help me~? I take a while to cum by myself, you know. So. . .I'd like a help~.

You: *Walks in & sees 2pLui "playing" with himself*

2pLui: *Blushes hard* W-What the fuck!? *Hides under the blanket* J-Jesus! Say something b-b-before you walk in!

You: *Walks in & sees 2pBasically "playing" with himself*

2pBasically: *Blushes* AHHHHHH! *Grabs a blanket to cover himself* I-I-I'm so sorry! I-I-I was-uh, just uh. . . *Blushes harder, and covers his face* P-Please don't. . .look. . .

You: *Walks in & sees 2pCaRtOoNz "playing" with himself*

2pCaRtOoNz: Ahhh~, fuck~! *Notices you* Oh. Hey, Y/N, I'm in a middle of jerking off. Wanna suck on it? I still haven't cummed yet~.

You: *Walks in & sees 2pBryce "playing" with himself*

2pBryce: *Blush* Y-Y/N! *Grabs a blanket & covers his member* I-I'm terribly sorry! I-It's an u-unpleasant sight you had to s-see! *Blushes harder* I-I um. . .c-could you please leave? I-If you need something, t-tell me from outside the room.

You: *Walks in & sees 2pDelirious "playing" with himself*

2pDelirious: *Blushes hard* . . .! (Y/N!) *Grabs a blanket to cover himself* .-. . .- . . .- . . .! . . .! . . .! (I-I'm- I was- just uh. . .um. . .AHHHHH! I'M SO EMBARRASSED! I'M SORRY!)

You: *Walks in & sees 2pOhm "playing" with himself*

2pOhm: Ahhh~! *Notices you* Oh. Hello~, sorry, I was. . .mmm~, in the middle of pleasure time~. Would you like to help me, my love~? I'd cum better if my love is there to touch me~.

You: *Walks in & sees 2pDroidd "playing" with himself*

2pDroidd: *Blushes, turns away, putting his member back under his pants* Y-Y/N, I-I was a little b-b-busy, um. . .I-I'm sorry, d-did you need a-anything?

You: *Walks in & sees 2pJiggly "playing" with himself*

2pJiggly: *Blush* Y/N! *Grabs a pillow & hides his member* I-I'm so sorry, I was uh. . .t-taking measures. I-I, um. . .I-I'll fix up soon if you need me. I'm sorry that you had to see that.

You: *Walks in & sees 2p407 "playing" with himself*

2p407: Ooohh, fuck~! *Notices you* Oh. . .*Blush* SHIT! Y/N! I'm in a middle of jerking off, babe. Well. . .*smirk* come over here, and help me~. Suck me, babe~. It's all hard & ready for ya~. *Wink*

(Which of their reactions made you 'maybe' want to help? Feel most awkward? Feel bad for walking in?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~?)