Playing in Snow #2: Building a Snowman

You: *Building a snowman*

2pVanoss: . . . *Helps you* Takes me back to my childhood in Canada. . . *Makes the snowman hold his gun* Now, it can protect itself. *Wraps his arm around your waist* While I protect you~. *Kisses your forehead*

You: *Building a snowman*

2pWildcat: *Gasps* A-Are you making a snowman!? C-Can I help? I always wanted to make one! *Giving you puppy eyes* Please? We can dress Mr. Snowman really nicely~!

You: *Building a snowman*

2pMiniLadd: *Sitting down on the bench, watching you* . . . (What a kid. . .but. . .) *Blushes a bit, and goes to buy hot coffee/cocoa for you & himself*

You: *Building a snowman*

2pTerroriser: *Helps you* Aww~, look at our snowman~! We made it look nice~. I never really got to make snowman as a kid. . .so I'm glad I can build it now, *blush* especially with you~. *Holds your hand*

You: *Building a snowman*

2pMoo: *Taking a smoke, watching you* Are you done? If so, I got one more design to add. *Pokes his cigar on the snowman's mouth* There, looks cooler.

You: *Building a snowman*

2pNogla: *Helps you* Our snowman looks really nice~. *Pulls you closer* But you're better~. If we can make a snowman together, we can raise kids together~. *Giggles, then whispers to your ear* Do you want some warm "snow" inside you, when we get home~?

You: *Building a snowman*

2pLui: *Designing the snowman* Okay. . .looks good enough. *Makes the snowman hold his gun* There, now no one would fuck with your snowman. *Blush* Or. . .OUR snowman.

You: *Building a snowman*

2pBasically: Haha, cute snowman~. Do you need any help? I never really built one before, but if you need a support, I'll be here. *Kisses your cheek, blushing*

You: *Building a snowman*

2pCaRtOoNz: Ohhh~, making a snow monster? I'll make my own! *Makes an ice sculpture* Tada~! I have no idea why I made this, but it's fun. *Pulls you over* You like it, right~?

You: *Building a snowman*

2pBryce: *Helps you* This is quite relaxing, I never knew making a snowman can be relaxing. It shows your creativity too~, *blush* just another thing I love about you~.

You: *Building a snowman*

2pDelirious: *Making snow rabbits for your snowman* . . . *Giggles* . . . *Blush*. . .~? (It's so nostalgic. Jason & I made snowmen & snow rabbits. Would you like me to teach you how to make snow rabbits after your snowman~?)

You: *Building a snowman*

2pOhm: *Helps you* We're making a snowman together~, and it's gonna be our baby~. Would you like to give it a name~? It's a good practice for our real babies~. *Giggles*

You: *Building a snowman*

2pDroidd: *Collected items to decorate your snowman* I think these will be nice for your snowman. I'm sorry that I can't help much, I don't want to risk melting your beautiful snowman.

You: *Building a snowman*

2pJiggly: *Wraps his scarf around your snowman* There, now your snowman doesn't feel naked. You really are talented~. Shall we make another one?

You: *Building a snowman*

2p407: *Puts jewels on your snowman as a decoration* Mr. Snowman, these are TEMPORARY your buttons, and face parts, okay? Now, our snowman is the most outstanding~! I'm gonna collect the jewels later though, cause it's meant for my babe~.

(Which of their reactions did you like~? Or their help you appreciated~?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS members to react~.)