Out In Rain #1: Handing Umbrella

2pVanoss: *Walking in rain*

You: *Comes up to 2pVanoss & shares an umbrella*

2pVanoss: Y/N? . . .Thanks, I'm pretty soaked, not that I mind. It doesn't bother me much, but. . .I can't wait to go home, so you can warm me up, baby~. *Kisses your cheek*

2pWildcat: *Under a roof & sighs* I'm soaked. . .so cold. . .I wish I brought an umbrella. . .

You: *Comes up to 2pWildcat & shares an umbrella*

2pWildcat: Y/N! Oh, thank you so much! I-I was really troubled, and I- *Sniffles* I-I'm pretty cold. Thank you so much, I. . . *Blush* I-I hope I'm not hogging the umbrella by accident.

2pMiniLadd: *Under a roof* . . .

You: *Comes up to 2pMiniLadd & shares an umbrella*

2pMiniLadd: Y/N, why are you here? . . .Don't waste your energy on something like this. But. . .I guess it was MY fault for not bringing an umbrella, not that I mind getting wet. . .though, *Blush* I appreciate it.

2pTerroriser: *Runs under roof* Oh jeez. . .*Wipes his robotic eye* Phew, at least this eye isn't damaged, but. . .I guess I need to wait till it stops raining.

You: *Comes up to 2pTerroriser & shares an umbrella*

2pTerroriser: Oh my god, my hero! *Hugs you* I was troubled what to do! I didn't wanted to risk my eye to malfunction, well, it's kinda waterproof. Anyway, I. . . *blush* I'm so happy you came. *Pulls away* S-Sorry, I didn't mean to- um. . .*Blushing* T-Thank you anyway.

2pMoo: *Walking in rain*

You: *Comes up to 2pMoo & shares an umbrella*

2pMoo: Huh? Y/N, the fuck you doing here? . . .Don't fucking worry about me, I've lived outside before. I'm not gonna get cold or anything, and. . .*blush* you need it more than me.

2pNogla: *Under a roof* Man, it rained. I wish I brought an umbrella, I hope Andrew is okay.

You: *Comes up to 2pNogla & shares an umbrella*

2pNogla: Oh? Aww~, you came all the way to share an umbrella with me? You're so sweet~. *Kisses you* I love you so much~. *Smiles*

2pLui: *Walking in rain* Jesus, it's cold.

You: *Comes up to 2pLui & shares an umbrella*

2pLui: Huh? Y/N? Um. . .thanks, I guess, I. . .*Blush* I-I can hold the umbrella for us. *Holds your hand, that's holding the umbrella* (W-Warm hand. . .) *Blushing*

2pBasically: *Under a roof, searching in his backpack for an umbrella*

You: *Comes up to 2pBasically & shares an umbrella*

2pBasically: Huh? Oh! Y/N! I was searching for an umbrella! Thank you so much! I. . . *Blush* I could find my own umbrella, it should be in my backpack, or uh. . .I-I will be taking your space, and I-I don't want you to get wet because of me.

2pCaRtOoNz: *Walking in rain*

You: *Comes up to 2pCaRtOoNz & shares an umbrella*

2pCaRtOoNz: Hmm? Oh, hey Y/N! I was just thinking, this rain will help me freeze a lot of area, then we can skate together! Man, I can't wait for the rain to stop falling, then I can freeze the ground, make an ice rink for just the two of us, all over town! *Pulls you close* But I don't want to freeze YOU, so don't get wet in the rain. Also, thanks for this. . .portable roof?

2pBryce: *Walking in the rain* I need a shower after this.

You: *Comes up to 2pBryce & shares an umbrella*

2pBryce: Y/N, you came to. . .share an umbrella with me? *Smiles* You're so sweet. Thank you, but I'm pretty soaked, so you shouldn't get close to me. I appreciate it though, my love.

2pDelirious: *Under a roof* . . . *Sigh* . . . (It started raining. . .I forgot to bring an umbrella. . .)

You: *Comes up to 2pDelirious & shares an umbrella*

2pDelirious: . . .! . . .! . . . *Blush* . . .❤. (Y/N! Thank you so much! I was troubled, I forgot my umbrella, and. . .I'm so happy that you came for me. You're so kind, thank you. I love you.)

2pOhm: *Walking in rain, humming*

You: *Comes up to 2pOhm & shares an umbrella*

2pOhm: Oh~, hello my darling~. Thank you for sharing the umbrella with me~. To be honest, I was. . . *blush* hoping to surprise you~, but. . .*Giggles* this works~. You're so sweet~.

2pDroidd: *Under a roof* . . .

You: *Comes up to 2pDroidd & shares an umbrella*

2pDroidd: Huh? Oh, Y/N- *Backs away* S-Sorry! I. . .you shouldn't be close to me. Water & sparks make a reaction. I-I can accidentally electrocute you or something. . .but *blush & smiles* t-thank you for your kindness.

2pJiggly: *Under a roof*

You: *Comes up to 2pJiggly & shares an umbrella*

2pJiggly: Y/N? *Smiles* You came to save me, huh? *Holds you close* You really ARE my angel~. A savior from heaven, to give me an umbrella to get me home. *Kisses you* Thank you.

2p407: *Walking in rain*

You: *Comes up to 2p407 & shares an umbrella*

2p407: Oh! What are you doing here? . . .Ohhhh. Aww~, you're the best babe ever! I didn't mind getting wet & stuff, but you came to save me from rain, that's a true boyfriend/girlfriend~. *Kisses your cheek* Damn, I wanna pound you right now~. 

(Which one of their reaction did you think was WORTH walking in the rain to give them an umbrella~?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)