Walking in While "Playing" With Yourself~

(Request from Alyssaarmendariz )

You: *"Playing" with yourself*

2pVanoss: *Breaks the knob* Y/N, the fuck are you locking your door for- *Sees you & blushes* Oh. . .*smirks* Why didn't you tell me that you needed to be fucked~? *Walks up to you & pins you down the bed* I'll be damn happy to fuck you, babe~. *Kisses you*

You: *"Playing" with yourself*

2pWildcat: *Knocks & enters* Y/N, sorry, I- *Sees you & blushes* Oh, were you going to change? Or going to take a nap? I'm sorry, I'll come back later. Um, you should wear your clothes or you'll get cold, okay? *Smiles & leaves*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pMiniLadd: *Knocks & enters* Where the hell did you- *Sees you & blushes a bit* Oh. You were masturbating. My bad for disturbing. Cumming is good, check your health. Let me know if something's off. *Leaves, closing the door*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pTerroriser: *Knocks & enters* Hey Y/N, do you have ti- *Sees you & blushes* A-Are you. . . *blushes more, looking at your body* s-so hot. . .I-I MEAN! I-I'M SORRY! I'll ask l-later! *Runs out, closing the door behind, blushing madly*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pMoo: *Enters* Y/N, I'm gonna go- *Sees you & blushes* The fuck!? I. . .*looks away* M-MY BAD! *Leaves, closing the door*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pNogla: *Enters* Y/N, can you- *Sees you & blushes* Oh~, you needed satisfaction~? Well~ *smirks, walking up to you* let me help you~. *Pins you down on the bed* You look so delicious~, arousing me already, Y/N~. *Kisses you* Making me so hungry for you~. *Kisses your neck*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pLui: *Enters* Y/N, where's- *Sees you & blush* r-really? I. . . *Looks away* I-I'll see you later! *Runs out*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pBasically: *Knocks & enters* Hey Y/N, can you help me with this? *Walks up to you with a laptop* I want you to pick a design for me. It's for the base, but I wanted something a little fancy. *Shows you pictures* What do you think? *Looks at you, & realizes, blushing hard* AH! I-I'M SO SORRY! I-I, um. . .n-never mind! I'm sorry! *Runs out, leaving his laptop, then comes back, looking away, grabs his laptop & dashes out* I'M SORRY!

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pCaRtOoNz: *Enters* Welcome to my day! The fuck did I just say? *Sees you & blushes* Oh. . .you need to let me know if you wanna fuck~. *Takes his jacket off* Spread your legs open for me, would ya~? *Licks his lips* I see my yummy babe~. CAKE TIME! *Jumps on the bed, pinning you down* What cake? *Kisses you*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pBryce: *Knocks & enters* Y/N, you ther- *Sees you & blushes* O-Oh! S-Sorry, I didn't know you were. . .*Looks away* I-I'm really sorry. I-I. . .*looks at you* can I. . .help you out?

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pDelirious: *Knocks & enters* . . .- *Sees you & blushes* .-. . .! . . .*blushes more, shyly* .-. . .? (Sorry, can I- O-Oh! I. . .um. . .c-can I. . .help you?)

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pOhm: *Knocks & enters* Darling~, do you wanna go on a da- *Sees you & blushes* Ohhhh~. . .aww~, someone is horny~. *Takes his necktie off, seductively* You could've told me~, let me help you, my love~. I'll satisfy you~, darling~. *Walks up to you & gently kisses you*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pDroidd: *Knocks & enters* Pardon, Y/N, can you- *Sees you & blushes* Y-Y/N, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were. . .having fun. . .*walks up to you, and caresses your cheek* may I help you relief sexual stress~?

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2pJiggly: *Knocks & enters* Y/N, I'm going- *Sees you & blushes* I'm sorry for interrupting. I'll leave you for some peace. If you need help, let me know, my beautiful angel~. *Smiles & leaves*

You: *"Playing" with yourself *

2p407: *Enters* Y/N, I hit a jackpot! *Sees you & blushes* Oh shit! I hit another jackpot~! Perfect timing~! *Throws his bag of money, & pins you on the bed* You even prepared yourself for me~? Aww~, you're such a precious treasure, love~! *Kisses you passionately*

(Whose reaction did you like the most~? 

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)