Wanting a Pet

(Requested by mummysgirl64 )

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pVanoss: A 'pet'? . . .Sure, if it's not so noisy & stuff, but it needs to learn how to be a bodyguard, so it can protect you when I'm not around, alright?

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pWildcat: Really? *Smiles* I want it too! What should we get? What would you like? *Excited*

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pMiniLadd: Fuck no. Pets are too much to take care of, and I'm stressed enough. If you want it, buy it with your own risk & don't you fucking dare get a dog.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pTerroriser: Oh, well. . .sure, if you want, but I rather not get a dog, cause Mini is allergic, and I don't want to get yelled at.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pMoo: . . .Well, I don't mind, so sure. Get what you want, but I'm not taking care of it, or I might kill it.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pNogla: *Smiles* Hmm. . .*Caresses your cheek* I already have someone cuter than any pets though~, but you're missing something. . .oh! Right~, a collar & a leash~. Perfect~.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pLui: What? Uh. . .I don't mind, but. . .I'm not taking care of it. . .okay?

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pBasically: Oh? I don't mind, but are you sure? Pets are a lot of responsibilities. I will help as much as I can, if you are determined. *Smiles*

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pCaRtOoNz: Huh? Nah, pets are too much responsibility. . .OH! I want a cool pet though! What do you want? Just little pups & stuff? I can deal with it.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pBryce: A pet? Well, if you really want it, *Smile* let's get you one, and I'll help take care of it with you.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pDelirious: . . .? . . .? (Hmm? Oh. . .well, sure, but you have to promise to take good care of it, don't stop cause you get bored, okay?)

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pOhm: A pet~? Sure, if you want~, however. . .you already have me, a bunny~, so do you REALLY want another animal~? Or. . .was I not enough for you?

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pDroidd: Hmm. . .alright, why not? But, remember that you might need to take care of the pet a lot, since. . .*looks at his hands* I don't want to hurt it.

You: *Says you want a pet*

2pJiggly: Sure, you can. We can take care of the pet like it's our *takes your hand* future child~. *Kisses your hand*

You: *Says you want a pet*

2p407: What? Well. . .hell yea, I'm rich, so I'll buy you one! And it's a great idea, I could get you a collar too~. You're my property~!

(Which reaction did you liked the best~?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)