If You Get Hurt #1: By Accident

2pVanoss: Let me see it! *Grabs your hand & looks at where you got hurt* You need to be careful, you idiot! You're not hurt anywhere else, right?

You: *Reassures him*

2pVanoss: Just let me see it!

2pWildcat: A-Are you okay!? I-I'll go get a first aid kit! I-I-I can heal you, l-let me see it, please.

You: *Reassures him*

2pWildcat: But. . .you're hurt, and I can't just stand there doing nothing. . .let me help you.

2pMiniLadd: You got hurt? *Sigh* Let me see. . . *Looks at where you got hurt*

You: *Reassures him*

2pMiniLadd: I can see that it was an accident, and I'm a medic, remember? *Takes out his medkit & heals you* Seriously, you're clumsy.

2pTerroriser: Whoa, whoa! What happened!?

You: *Reassures him*

2pTerroriser: Wait, I got you something that'll help! *Takes out a medicine* Let me see it, I'll aid you.

2pMoo: *Grabs your hand* The fuck happened? *Makes you sit down & grabs a medkit* You clumsy shit. . .*Tries to aid you*

You: *Reassures him*

2pMoo: Shut up, I can do this!

2pNogla: Did you get hurt? Let me see it. *Looks at where you got hurt* Oh. . .

You: *Reassures him*

2pNogla: Don't worry, I can patch it up for you. I'm not a good medic, but I can try. *Kisses your forehead* Leave it to me, and relax.

2pLui: You hurt yourself? Goddammit, let me see.

You: *Reassures him*

2pLui: . . .I have more experience than you, *blush* just let me heal you okay?

2pBasically: Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?

You: *Reassures him*

2pBasically: You never know if it's just a simple thing, I'll give you some herbs just in case. I don't want you to catch any infections. *Hands you herbs*

2pCaRtOoNz: Huh? Did you hurt yourself?

You: *Reassures him*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Freezes where you got hurt* There, now, there's no pain. *Smiles*

2pBryce: What happened!? *Looks at where you got hurt*

You: *Reassures him*

2pBryce: Just in case, let's go to a hospital, I'm not a good medic, so. I don't want you feeling pain. . .let's fix it as soon as possible.

2pDelirious: . . .? *Looks at where you got hurt* . . .! . . .! (Are you okay? Oh no, come here, quick! I'll aid you soon!)

You: *Reassures him*

2pDelirious: . . . .-. . . (But. . .s-sorry, I. . .I panicked a bit. . .um. . .l-let's get you aided.)

2pOhm: Are you okay darling? *Looks at where you got hurt* Oh no!

You: *Reassures him*

2pOhm: *Pulls you close* Oh no baby, you are not okay. I'll get a first aid kit & fix it right up for you~.

2pDroidd: Did something happened? *Sees you're hurt* Did you hurt yourself?

You: *Reassures him*

2pDroidd: . . .N-No, let's get you a doctor. I-It can be infectious! Come on, let's go.

2pJiggly: What happened? You okay?

You: *Reassures him*

2pJiggly: *Looks at where you got hurt* . . .Rest, I'll get a first aid kit, and leave everything to me, I'll handle it. I'm not risking you to get hurt again.

2p407: Huh? You got hurt?

You: *Reassures him*

2p407: Oh. . .well. . .be careful next time. You should stop what you're doing & have a rest or something. 

(Who do you feel that they care about you?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS members to react~.)