Try Being Flirty #2

2pVanoss: Hey babe, you should have some rest. *Pins you to the wall* Come with me to my room, I'll show you some good time. *Wink*

2pWildcat: Um. . .*Takes your hand* can you. . .stay with me tonight? I. . .I want to. . .um. . .s-share the *blushes bright red* bed with you.

2pMiniLadd: . . .I need to do work. . .but sometimes, it's good to have some release of lust. *Lift your chin up & looks at you in the eyes* Isn't it~?

2pTerroriser: *Grabs your arm* N-Nights get. . .really lonely sometimes, and. . .*blush* I would like for you to join me tonight.

2pMoo: *Smokes* You know. . .it's nice talking to you, but. . .*blush* maybe we should do something more. . .different. . .with. . .that body of yours~.

2pNogla: *Giggles* You are really sweet. *Places his hand on your cheek & smiles* May I eat you up tonight~?

2pLui: I'm not a kid, you know that, right? And. . .*blush* I'm pretty sure I can like. . .satisfy you like a real man, if you're up for it.

2pBasically: Honestly, you are very beautiful. *Blush* You. . .m-make my. . .i-imaginary software. . .a *Blushes hard* h-hardware.

2pCaRtOoNz: Hey, *Wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you closer* I was thinking about something, but. . .I forgot. Though, I think I want you on bed with me right now. You okay, right~?

2pBryce: I don't wanna push you, but. . .if you need anything, you know, I'll be there for you. To satisfy you~.

2pDelirious: . . . *Blush* . . .~ . . .? (You are very talented, and. . .I really. . .want to see more of it~. Can you show me~?)

2pOhm: *Hugs you from behind* Hey baby~, I feel lustful tonight~, may I satisfy you tonight~?

2pDroidd: *Hugs you* Nothing can beat your beauty. . .and I'm the only one who can watch, touch, & love you~. How did I get so lucky~?

2pJiggly: Do you think this is okay? I keep falling in love with you, deeper & deeper. . .I want to feel every part of you, and *smiles* keep falling in this eternal love, my sweetheart~.

2p407: I have some tricks up my sleeves! And I have some pleasure, just for you~, under these pants & boxer~. Wanna check it out~?

(Whose flirting did you liked? Did it work?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)