Wanting a Baby

(Requested by mummysgirl64 )

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pVanoss: *Blush* What!? I. . .well. . .I should have my successor. . .so. . .*Takes your hand* I better take this seriously, don't I?

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pWildcat: *Blush* 'B-Baby'? I. . .um. . .*Smiles* I-I do want it too. *Takes your hands* I-I do want a family with you. I. . .I think we can make a happy family together.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pMiniLadd: . . .I think there's an orphanage in the town. You can get one there, but I'm not helping you take care of it.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pTerroriser: *Blush* Y-You mean. . .um. . .like. . .b-b-between u-us? If so. . .*Blushes harder* I-I would love to.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pMoo: *Blush* You what? I. . .*frowns a bit* whatever you mean, I'm not gonna help, alright? *Looks away*

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pNogla: . . .Oh. Do you want to adopt a baby? Play house? Or. . . *Whispers to your ear* you want OUR baby~? If so, I would love to have one with you~.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pLui: *Blush* What!? What the fuck are you saying all of a sudden!? I-I- *blushes hard* I'm not ready for any parenthood!

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pBasically: *Blush* Y-You mean. . .between me & you? *Blushes harder* I-I get your desire, b-but. . .I. . .I don't know if I'm ready for it. . .

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pCaRtOoNz: Huh? A 'baby'? . . .Okay, then get to bed right now~.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pBryce: *Blush* Um. . .a toy? Or a real one? Uh. . .well, um. . .whatever you're thinking, I'll help you out. Eventually. . .maybe. . .we could have one?

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pDelirious: *Blush* .-. . . .-. . .? .-. . . .-. . .! *Blushing harder* . . . *mumbles* . . . (Oh, um. . .y-you mean. . .b-between us? S-Sorry, i-it's just a thought! Um. . . I. . . if. . .you want.)

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pOhm: Ohhh~, you mean between us~? Aww~, that's really sweet~. . .but. . .I don't know. . .sorry to bring the mood down, but. . .you know that I'm. . .not into marriage stuff. . .I'll be eventually, just. . .not now. . .I'm sorry, my love.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pDroidd: . . .*Wraps his arm around your waist* Do you want JUST a baby, or. . .a baby who is special. . .like. . .between you & me? Then I would love to have one or two~.

You: *Says you want a baby*

2pJiggly: *Blush* Oh. . .well. . .if you are really sure, then. . .but, would you give me some time? And we could learn how to take care of a baby before getting a real one. *Smiles*

You: *Says you want a baby*

2p407: . . .Oh~, why sure we can~. Alright, let's get down to business! Come over here & let's make a baby~, just like how you want~.

(Whatever you meant, which reaction was the best~?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)