three

Grace

I'm woken up by the smell of food being cooked in the kitchen and sun in my face. I don't know what I did to deserve all this, this truly is amazing. I don't think that I could ever thank Louis enough. I never thought that I would actually make it to Paris, or that my hotel room would have the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. I roll out of bed and walk into kitchen to find Louis.

"I thought you couldn't cook." I smile, joining him at his side.

"I thought I would at least try to make you breakfast."

"How's that working out?"

"Not as bad as I thought it would." He laughs lightly and puts a pancake on a plate.

"Another of my favorite things?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yep." He says, walking over to the fridge. "I even remembered to make them chocolate chip. Do you want syrup, whipped cream, strawberries, more chocolate chips?" I can't believe that he has remembered so much of what I told him.

"I'll take the whipped cream and chocolate chips." I say, sitting down. I know that he wouldn't allow me to help, so I might as well just watch.

"I figured we could walk around today, maybe even visit the Eiffel Tower. Take some pictures." Louis explains, setting a plate down in front of me. He then joins me at the table, setting down a plate of his own.

"That would be amazing." I begin to eat my pancake.

"Amazing as last night was?" He asks, smirking.

"Maybe better."

"I don't know about that." A small laugh escapes his lips as we continue to eat. "I hope you know that agreeing to marry me means I get to spoil you all the time."

"Does it?"

"Yep." Louis smiles, standing up. He walks over to the sink and washes his plate, then reaches for mine. "I'll take that if you're done. Go get dressed."

"Yes sir." I say, handing him my plate, then return to the bedroom to get dressed. I pull a t-shirt and a pair of shorts out of my bag, since it seems pretty warm outside, and change into them. Louis walks in and sits on the bed, pulling out his phone. "You already changed?"

"I did that before you woke up. Are you ready?"

"Yeah." I say and we stand up, walking out of our room.

Once we get outside, there's already a car waiting for us. Louis opens the door for me and I smile, getting in. He closes the door and the car starts to move.

"You really have everything all planned out, don't you?" I ask, leaning my head on Louis' shoulder.

"I do." The ride to the tower is quick and pretty quiet, with the exception of a few words from the driver. We get out of the car and Louis begins to walk, reaching for my hand. "You wanna go up?" I nod and he finds the elevator. Hopefully it's not too crowded.

When the doors open, I can't believe what I'm seeing. I never thought that I would be standing at the top of the Eiffle Tower. It's so beautiful. A few pictures of the view and some pictures of us together, which took quite a bit of convincing, we decide to leave for our next place to visit.

After visiting the Opera House, a few gift shops, and a fancy restaurant, we get in a car and return to the hotel room. I grab the remote and sit down on the couch, flipping through TV channels. I stop when I find an episode of Friends, which I of course decide to watch. Louis sits down and wraps an arm around me, pulling my body close.

"How did I know that you would be watching this?" He smiles, kissing my head.

"You know me too well, and this honeymoon has proved it."

"I told you I pay attention." His lips move down to my neck and he begins to suck lightly.

"Louis."

"Hmm?"

"Maybe we should move this to the bedroom?"

"Is there something wrong with the couch?"

"I just thought..never mind." I grab the remote and turn the TV off. "Continue."

* * * *

I lean against Louis on the couch, staring out the window.

"Enjoying your time in Paris so far?" He asks, playing with my hair, and I nod. "Tired?"

"A little. How much longer do we have here?" As much as I don't want to leave, I know our time in the beautiful city is limited and running out. It's already been a little over a week, it really flew by.

"Not long. I figured we would spend the weekend and then go home, unless you want to stay longer."

"So we leave tomorrow?"

"Probably, we can spend the day going anywhere else that you want to go and leave around five or six."

"Okay." I say, closing my eyes. I definitely want to get some rest for tomorrow.

* * * *

When I wake up, I'm in bed and Louis is surprisingly still sleeping. I get out of bed and grab some clothes from my bag, then walk into the bathroom. I turn the water on and let it warm up before stepping in.

When I walk out of the bathroom, Louis is just getting out of bed. I finish packing my belongings into my bag and make the bed.

"I'm gonna grab something to eat from the kitchen, do you have any requests?"

"I'm not all that hungry right now, thanks though." I say before I sit down on the bed and unplug my phone from the charger. Louis comes back and sits next to me, sighing heavily.

"I can't believe it's already over."

"Me either, I had such a good time. Thank you." He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Would you rather leave now or is there something else you wanted to see?"

"I think we got everything."

"You're ready to go?"

"Yeah, I think so. I woke up feeling like terrible and I don't want to be walking around not feeling well."

"We can always come back, so if you think of anything else that you would like to see, there's other times." I nod and Louis stands up. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." He picks up our bags and I stand up, following him out of the hotel. We make our way to the airport and get on the plane.

The flight home seems longer than the flight to Paris. Maybe it's because I fell asleep on the ride there. When the plane lands, we get off and walk straight to the car.

"Is there anything that you need to get from his house?"

"No, I don't want to go back there. I actually brought everything I needed in hopes that he would leave me there." I laugh lightly. Louis pulls out of the lot of the airport and drives back to his house. When we arrive, everything is almost exactly the same, except for a few things here and there.

"You should go to bed, you look tired. I'll take care of the bags and come to bed after." I nod and walk upstairs to his bedroom. When I lay down, I fall asleep almost immediately.

Louis

I wake up in the middle of the night to a phone buzzing on the table. I lift it up to see that it's Grace's and that it's four in the morning. I look over to see that the other half of the bed is empty. I sit up and rub my eyes, standing up slowly.

"Grace?" I call out, but get no answer. I walk down the hallway to see a light on in the bathroom and knock on the door lightly. "Are you alright?" After a few moments, the door opens. She clears her throat and leans against the door frame.

"I'm fine, I still don't feel very well."

"You haven't felt alright since yesterday. Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah, it's probably just some bug that I caught. I'll be alright." She says, walking past me and down the hall. I sigh and follow her, deciding to go back to bed.