i did something bad

I nervously took a deep breath and sat down in front of him, "Can you please help? I can't understand Divination

I nervously took a deep breath and sat down in front of him, "Can you please help? I can't understand Divination."

My stomach twisted as he stopped writing with his quill and dropped his gaze on me. His blue eyes glared at me for a while, as if he were trying to figure out who I was.

"You're a pure-blood, right?"

"Yes," I answered, "Why are you asking?"

He looked flustered, "No reason. What are you giving me in return?"

"For tutoring me?" I softly asked.

"Yes, my dear," he explained, "It would be taking up much time for me."

"3 galleons an hour." I replied.

He stood up, "I don't want money."

He came closer to me, smirking. His scent of sandalwood flowered over me, "I want you."

He came even closer to me, deviously. I became nervous again.

"W- what do you mean?" I stuttered nervously.

He put his lips right by my ear, "I want you all to myself."

He pulled his head away and smiled at me again.

"Oh, you're so on edge. I'm only joking with you. We'll start tomorrow after our classes. We'll be meeting here."

He swiftly grabbed his books from the table and left me. Emotions were running wild in my head. What was it about Tom Marvolo Riddle that I found so... sexy? He was an attractive young man but there was something else about him I adored.

I walked back to my common room and saw Isla sitting there on her bed, slipping off her shoes.
"Where were you? We were supposed to meet at the library." I reminded her.

"Shit," she exclaimed, "I'm sorry- I completely forgot."

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"Nowhere," she answered but I knew she was lying, "We should go to the Goblet of Fire ceremony tomorrow. It's after our classes."

But I remembered my tutoring session with Tom, which was scheduled at the same time, "Uh- yeah, I'll try to make it."

"Okay," Isla muttered, "Goodnight. Sleep tight. And don't let the bed bugs bite."

...

I finally got a glimpse of the Clarice girl- the one who was obsessed with Tom. She annoyed me perhaps because I was jealous. After my classes, I seemed to forget about the tutoring session and instead, I went to that ceremony with Isla. That same cute Gryffindor boy I had seen some days ago got picked from our school. His name was Timothée. Isla had said that his dad was on the Quidditch Team- The Belgian Griffons and that he was French. But by the time I remembered about the tutoring session, it was too late.