i love you, tawny

Timothée and I began spending a lot more time together

Once as we were laying in my bed together he told me, "I need to tell you something, Amiri."

"What is it?"

He turned to me and stroked my hair softly, "I'm an Animagus. But please don't tell anyone,"

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed, "What do you turn into?"

"A tawny owl." he smiled.

I couldn't help but get on top of him and start kissing him again. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer, gently pulling his soft, rose lips away from mine.

"Do you love me?" he asked, longingly looking from my lips to my eyes.

"I do," I replied, "I really do, Tawny."

He smirked and kissed me again, "Then let's make this official. Be my girlfriend."

"I will." I breathed, pulling him to me again.

We made out on my bed for twenty minutes more before Isla came in, forcing him away, hoping we wouldn't get in trouble.

She sat down on her bed, writing something and I got the vibe that she was hiding something again.

"Look, I know you're not ready to tell me everything," I sighed, "And that's okay. But I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine," whispered Isla, "I'm okay- I just- I wanna keep things to myself. At least for now."

"Okay." I muttered, getting up and grabbing the music box that Tom gave me.

"Are you in love with him?" Isla asked but I wasn't sure who she was talking about.

"Who?"

"Tom." she said.

"I don't think so," I replied, "I still barely know him."

"Do you still talk to him?"

"Not since Tawny- I mean Timothée and I started dating."

"Tawny?"

I blushed, "It's just my nickname for him."

"He's a good guy," said Isla, "He's perfect for you."

I smiled, "I know."

The second task of the tournament took place the day after winter break ended. It was a dangerous task and I was worried about Timothée but my worries disappeared after he came out as first with 47 points out of 50. After the task ended, we both went up to the greenhouse to make out.

(tom's POV)

I followed Timothée and Amiri to the greenhouse. I wasn't sure why they even bothered going there. But I followed them because I wanted to see what they were doing.