i love you- t.m.r. ❥

*SMUT* (skip to the asterisks if smut makes you uncomfortable)

"What are you doing?" I asked Mattheo as he stared me up and down. I saw lust in his eyes.

"Tryna make love to you." he smirked, pulling down his pants and boxers. I closed my eyes, not daring to look at his member. It had been so long since I had last had sex. I was more nervous than usual.

He climbed in the shower with me, the water running down his strong, muscular body. He ran a hand through his soaking wet hair and grabbed my bare waist, pulling my body into his. He caressed my face and kissed my lips.

I bit his lip, pulled away, and got down on my knees for him. I grabbed his member and went down on him without hesitation. It wasn't as big as Tom's but I agreed that it would be promising. He moaned and after five minutes I stopped, grabbing his head, pulling it towards my lips.

"Mattheo—" I began.

He stared down at my lips, "Yes, Amiri?"

"Fuck me." I whispered.

He smirked and pushed me against the shower wall, forcing my ass on his member. He grabbed my waist, thrusting himself inside me harshly. I immediately began moaning, clamping my hand into a fist. He didn't think to stop, pushing himself in faster, deeper, and more violently. The water continued to run down our bodies. It was, simply put— sexy.

He moaned, moving his left hand to my shoulder and slapping my ass with his other hand.

"I bet you like that." he whispered.

He slapped my ass again, making me moan and lifted me up against the wall, pushing himself inside me harder. I kept my focus on him and his body, clinging onto his wet curls as he kept going.

***

tom's POV

Amiri gave me something I couldn't find anywhere else— love. So I wrote a letter to her. I used Gerald's owl to send it to her, hoping she would get it, read it, and send me a letter back.

I tried ignoring the whole situation and came up with something called the Dark Mark. I decided to mark my followers with it– placing it on their forearms. The Dark Mark was something much more intricate than just a tattoo. I made the symbol a skull with a snake slithering out of its mouth. Everyone who I gave this mark to would become my follower– a Death Eater. And I would be able to summon them whenever I desired.

I ended up going to a huge party nearby with Gerald after giving him the mark, hoping to gain some followers. But we both kept our masks on so no one would suspect I was there. While I was there, I couldn't believe what I saw. On the sofa in front of me was the love of my life, sitting in that cute little cross-legged position she always sat in. She looked stunning with the glitter bodycon dress that flattered her body so well. She stared right at me. But of course, because of the mask, she had no idea who I was. I would have spoken to her but I was worried people would start suspecting things. After all, there were wizards and witches there. I was just wondering what she was doing at this party.