i won't bite

I woke up next to who I considered the love of my life. My head was on his chest. I felt his chest expand under me as he took long, deep breaths. I stroked his forehead and twirled a piece of his curly hair in my finger, waiting for him to wake up. He looked absolutely beautiful when he slept.

I looked down, realizing I had his navy blue shirt on me. I looked around and realized that no one else was in the dormitory. We would be late to class. I shook him awake.

"Tom!" I exclaimed, tugging on his arm.

His blue eyes popped open and he sat up, "W- what's happening?"

"We're about to be late!" I said.

But he just stared into my eyes and caressed my cheek, "I don't care."

I blushed, grabbing his hand.

I flipped myself on top of him and kissed him hard on his lips. Then on his cheek. Then on his neck and so on.

*SMUT* [again lol] (skip to the asterisks if smut makes you uncomfortable)

He grabbed my ass and my face hardly with his other hand. I put my hand on his bulge and licked his midriff to his lips. And we continued to french kiss for about five minutes. I pulled his boxers down again and started to give him a blowjob. I heard him groan and put my finger to his lips.

"Shhh." I said quietly.

"You don't seem like the type to be into- all this." he grunted.

I looked up at him, "You're big, you know that?"

He chuckled, "Very funny."

"Shut up and let me give you a blowjob." I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore him.

I didn't stop the blowjob until about fifteen minutes after.

"I can't stand you." I whispered, stroking his chest.

He smirked and rose his hand up my inner thigh.

But I grabbed his hand and moved it to the bottom of his shirt- the one I was wearing. He grabbed the bottom of it, smirked at me again, and pulled it off. I pulled the blankets over us both and rode him for the longest time. Being late to class was the least of my worries now.

"You're so tight." he said, as I was riding him.

I smiled and picked up the pace, ending our sex with an orgasm.

***

He pulled my face up with his strong hand and smiled at me.

"I want you to have this." he told me, waving his wand.

A silver necklace appeared around my neck, with a vial.

"What is it?" I asked him, examining the vial, underneath my neck attached to it.

"My blood is in that vial," he replied, taking my hands, "Amiri, listen to me."

He continued, "No matter what you hear- or what anyone says about me- I promise I will never ever ever hurt you. I care about you."

I blushed and caressed his face, "You're sweet."

"Ew," he replied, "Don't call me that."

I shook my head.

"Now, get dressed. We shouldn't be any later than we already are." he said.

...

News broke out that one of the contestants in the tournament broke her arm. So the last task of the tournament was delayed. It would supposedly resume on the first of March.