IS IT HER END?

Hello everyone! Enjoy this update.....

"Greetings sir!!!" Everyone said. "Sir Karishma madam is unreachable.... don't know where she went." Pushpa ji said extremely worried. "Come in cabin everyone." He said and went in Haseena Malik's cabin. "What are the updates?" Asked Anubhav Singh. Santosh was updating him when his eyes went on some torn pics in dustbin. He at once picked all the pieces. "Since when Haseena ji arrived after her suspension who came to meet her." He asked while seeing those pieces when he saw his and Karishma’s torn pics. "What is it?" "Sir that's the same packet after receiving which madam sir has closed all doors and windows." "What? Join all the pieces hurry up." Anubhav shouted. Everyone joined those pieces and were shocked to see them at gun points and then reading that later, "that means madam sir was being blackmailed by someone on our name." Pushpa ji said shocked. "That means she herself went to that kidnapper to save us..." Anubhav said and his eyes get wet but with pride. "Haseena ji!!" Just then he realized something, "she is haseena Malik, she must have left something for us....any clue or anything....come on search her cabin...." Anubhav shouted with a hope in his voice. They all started searching here and there frantically when Anubhav found a small packing, "tracker!!!" He said "Santosh Sharma can you trace it...." He said. "Yes sir" she said at one and all moved towards control room only to see live feed had started again. This time it was anubhav's turn to lose his balance when he saw Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh tied  with a pulley rope around there necks standing on a platform supported by a wedge. Pushpa ji couldn't hold herself and started crying seeing them suffocating for breath one by one. Haseena applied pressure on her side of platform to save Karishma Singh from getting suffocated as a result she suffocated herself. Seeing which all those in control room shouted helplessly. Just then Karishma Singh did the same. Voice in back ground laughed evilly, "what a show? Two officers ready to die for one another....I am enjoying......" Just then Haseena Malik's ammi reached there. She get shocked to see her daughter's state in screen and fell down, "Haseena! My daughter....I have no one except her.....Haseena" she shouted seeing her. Anubhav Singh went to her make her sit on chair and said holding her hands, "Aunty ji! I am going and I promise you that I will bring them back until then please remember they are lionesses. If they are each other's weaknesses then strengths too. Your daughter and my sister both are fighters." She nodded him. Anubhav said, "Santosh send me location. Cheetah come with me...Pushpa ji contact head quarter send back up at location...hurry up team." He ordered and stormed out for his destination.

Other side, Haseena Malik had signaled Karishma Singh to try and free your hands. Karishma was comparatively less tortured than Haseena so she used all her might and successfully freed her hands with that she removed rope around her neck and jumped on floor but this caused all strain on Haseena's neck suffocating her to death. In control room every heart is palpitating at fast pace seeing that horrific fight of life and death. Karishma Singh at once held her from her legs lifting her to relieve her neck. When that masked man realized this he went near Karishma and tried to free her from Haseena but karishma's hold was too strong. "Oh! You think you can save her.....you fool I will kill you and her both." He picked up a leash and started beating Karishma Singh at her back harder and harder. Karishma Singh was muffing her cries of pain but had not left Haseena. Haseena, "No, I need to do something." She thought to herself. She gathered her strength and at last break the rope removing rope around her neck freeing herself too. Seeing it a wave of hope spread all over control room. But it was not over dozens of masked goons arrived there and surrounded both of them. Haseena was weak due to that bullet shot and continuous torture and getting weaker and weaker with each passing moment. Too much blood had been lost. Karishma Singh was trying her best to save her but to no avail. Haseena knew she won't be able to fight anymore and Karishma Singh could not overpower them alone, "please let Karishma go....you can do whatever you want with me but leave her." Haseena said gathering her breaths making everyone emotional and crying seeing them fighting for each other and for life. "Fight Karishma fight! Last time you saved her in Nick of time but this time I am too strong. You will see her dying in front of your eyes." He said laughing evilly. Karishma Singh was full of tears losing all hopes she was fighting and seeing towards haseena Malik who was losing herself. She smiled and said, "Karishma, please take care of my ammi." "Madam sir! Madam sir! No please hold yourself....." Karishma pleaded to which haseena just smiled at her innocent attempt of giving her hope. In that darkness, Anubhav Singh entered with a bang lifting ray of hope.