part 15

the two apex dinosaurs continued to fight until they both tried themselves out and they fell to the ground asleep. Darius meanwhile was inside a pit and he yelled out "So, this is how you will deal with me?!" he then looked at the floor as it opened and Darius watched as a large mech came up from out of the floor and he looked at it. The mech itself stood 8'9 and it dwarfed Darius by a good 3 feet and 3 inches and Darius gulped and the mech roared at him, it was similar to a monster from a film he watched as a kid. Darius swung his fist at the mech and the 4 clawed hand grabbed his fist. Darius struggled against the mech's grip but the only thing he got in reward was him being slammed into the ground. Darius groaned as the mech tossed him aside like a rag doll, the 13 year old yelled in pain as he hit the metal wall until Kenji, Amber, and Brooklynn showed up but the Mecha's mouth opened and a red lazer came out of its mouth and the 3 were turned into dust. Then the mech leaped at Darius and shot him with the exact same beam.

Darius woke up inside his cell, sweat dripping down his face and he looked around and saw he was in his cell, alone. Darius sighed in relief about still being alive and the Mech being a nightmare "I should really stop watching monster movies at night and then going too sleep with it playing." Darius said to himself and he lied back down on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.  Kevin meanwhile threw a ball at the wall of his cell and caught repeatedly broadly while Amber sang to herself, the cells were sound proof meaning no one could hear them. Ben who was transported back to his cell after his encounter with Alice and bandages on his face and glared at the door until he fell asleep. Later that morning Darius woke up with a collar on his neck with sedatives on it and he got up weakly "So they drugged me?" Darius said as he struggled to stand. Ben noticed the collar in his cell and he said to himself "So, now I'm their dog?" 

Kenji grumbled to himself holding his head with the effects of the sedatives kicking in on his collar and he asked himself "These sedatives could kill a person, so why are they putting them in us?" Kenji then pressed his ear to the wall after hearing a bang and a yell in pain from Ben and he said "Ben is that you?" Ben then replied "Kenji? I thought the cells were sound proof?" Kenji just chuckled "I guess not." Ben looked at the wall facing Kenji and got an idea to breakout.

Author note:

Yes I know Mecha Godzilla isn't from JP but I had to add him in Darius' nightmare. the sedative collars for the campers comes from Kong's sedative collar also From GvK.  How will Ben break out find out next time on 

CAMP CRETACEOUS JURASSIC SIZED PROBLEM HOMECOMING!!!