Wedding Day-Part 3

Everything was dark. Screams filled the room. 3 bodies lay still on the floor. Shania was now stood up screaming, tears streaming down her face. A few feet away from her lay Dodger. He wasn't moving. Celine had rushed over to him straight away. She was trying to calm Shania down. "It's okay." She said in a soothing voice. "He's breathing, but we need to get him to hospital fast." Shania nodded. Okay, let's go. "Wait." Celine said as she nodded towards Mercy and John-Paul. Shania looked over and gasped.

Sophie's mouth hung open. "Cameron." She said as her voice cracked and tears began streaming down her face. She rushed towards him. Lockie was sat next to his lifeless body and Porsche was stood above him. "Soph." She said sadly. Sophie shook her head. "No no no no no." She cried. "This can't happen. No" she screamed. Porsche dragged her away from Cameron and Lockie. They headed towards the door and went outside.

"MUM." Shania screamed as she ran across the room towards Myra. "NO." She fell to the floor and sobbed. Kiera knelt by her side and Jess by her other side. "Is she.. Is she breathing?" Celine asked in a shaky voice. John-Paul shook his head. "It looks like the bulked went through her heart." He said sadly. Kiera gasped. Shania and Mercy cried. Phoebe, Theresa, Carmel and Celine just stood there in shock. "Where's Harry?" Jess suddenly asked. Shania jumped up. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. She was so angry with him. "I'll kill him." She screamed at the top of her voice.

Porsche called for 3 ambulances. "They're on their way." She re-assured Sophie.

Inside Shania was now sat beside Dodger again. Kiera was sat close yh with Phoebe and Theresa. John-Paul was sat with Myra and the rest of the McQueens were sat around. Celine was checking over Cameron when the first ambulance arrived. The paramedics rushed in. "The other two are almost here." They said before rushing to Dodger. "Is he breathing?" They asked. "Just." Celine called. They nodded. "Okay we'll take it from here thanks."

_____________

What felt like years later the doctor came out of the room. "I'm so sorry." He said sadly. Sophie's heart broke into a million pieces. Lockie punched the wall and began to cry. His only family left. Gone. Porsche walked over to him and have him a hug. Sophie shrank to the floor and ignored all the nurses and doctors asking if she as okay. Nothing was going in. The world felt like it was drifting away from her.

Shania was beside Myra's bed. She'd almost been shot in the heart. At the moment she was still on life support. But the doctors said soon they'll have to stop it. Just at that moment Dr S'avage walked in. "We are going to have to turn it off now sweetheart." He said with a sad look in his eyes. The McQueens looked at him sadly. "I'll come back In 5 minutes." He smiled.

Dodger's eyes flickered open and he tried to sit up but his side hurt. "Don't move." Sienna said at once. He looked over and saw her, Nico and Patrick looking at him. "Shania?" He asked. "She's...." Sienna started. "She's okay." Patrick said. "Her mother is dead." His voice sounded cold. Dodger's mouth fell open. He shook his head. "I'll kill that Harry." He said angrily. "You'll do no such thing you stupid boy." Patrick retorted. Dodger glared at him.

__________

Sophie and Porsche were now back in the room where Myra was. They all joined hands as Doctor S'avage walked towards the machine. "Rest in peace." They all chanted. Then he unplugged the machine. Tears rolled down all their faces. All except Jess. She couldn't find the tears to cry. Instead she put her head in her hands so it seemed as though she was crying. Then she felt Porsche pull her into a hug. "My baby girl." She said. Then she kissed Jess's head and hugged her more.

____________

Harry stopped to lean against a tree. He was covered in his and Dodger's blood. He'd been shot in the leg with one of the bullets. It had gone right through his and into Dodger.

He slumped down against the free and his breaths became short. I'm going to die. He thought to himself.