Stolen kisses

Jess and Jake were sat side by side. Jake looked down into Jess's eyes. "I really like you." He said to her. Jess looked into his eyes. He meant it. She could tell. Jess smiled. She kissed him and then whispered. "I really like you too." He kissed her this time. Jess put her arms around him and was kissing him back until she heard her name. "Jess." It was Sienna. Jess pulled away from Jake and her cheeks flushed bright red. "Don't be embarrassed." Sienna smiled. "I was young once." Jake stood up. "I should probably be off." Jess looked sad. "Wait!" She said suddenly. "Will I see you again?" She asked. Jake smiled. "Of course." He added before he walked off into the distance. Jess looked up at Sienna and bit her lip. Sienna just laughed.

____________

Shania looked in the mirror and smiled. She had put her wedding dress once again. She heard the door open and she turned around. Dodger stood there grinning. "Gorgeous." He sighed and they rushed into each other's arms and kissed. "Let's go get married." Dodger said as he pulled away.

Shania grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room. "Come on then." She laughed. Dodger let himself be dragged by the woman he was about to marry.

____________

Sienna sat down next to Jess. "So a secret love boy?" She said. Jess laughed. "I wouldn't say love." She smiled. "We only just met." Sienna nodded. "Does your mum know about this?" She asked. Jess shook her head. "And you're not going to tell her." She said at once. Sienna put her hand on Jess's shoulder. "You're secrets safe with me." Jess smiled and then hugged Sienna. "Thank you." She said. Sienna stroked her hair. "It's okay dear."

____________

Kiera was back. And it had happened again. The walls were dirtier and so was the floor. Her hand slid the floorboard back into place. She felt strong again. "What are you doing here?" Kiera jumped. A woman was looking down at her. Kiera was lost for words. "I...." The woman laughed. "I know what you are." She smiled her evil laugh. "You were my first born." Kiera gasped. "What?" She said confused. "Oh yes. I gave you to that woman you know as your mother when her child died at birth." She looked down. "I wanted you to be safe." Kiera started to cry. "I always knew I was different to them. But..." She paused. "What's wrong with me?" She asked the woman. The woman came out of the shadows and put her hand on Kiera's shoulder. "It's best for you not to know right now. Now go. Come back here again tomorrow and I may tell you then." Kiera nodded and she rushed from the door. Just before she left she turned back and smiled. That was her mother there.