The breakdown-part 1

Sienna paced her room. She couldn't believe she had let that slip. What would Patrick say if he knew she had told anyone. Sienna's heart sped up. She began to panic. What about the other secret she has, what if people found that out. They would be disgusted. She needed to make sure that Porsche told nobody.

"Sienna." Came Patricks voice from the front door. Sienna froze. She couldn't let him see her in this state. She ran into the bathroom and cleaned her face up quickly. "Coming." She called.

__________

Jess was waiting on the stairs. She was about to go upstairs but she heard muffled voices from Porsche's bedroom. Although she was eager to know what was being said she just stayed where she was. Kiera walked down the stairs and paused when she reached Jess. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Do I look okay?" Jess laughed. "I'm fine apart from the fact my life is messed up." Kiera laughed. "I'm sure that's not the case." "You have no idea." Jess screamed in her face. Kiera got up and ran out the house. Jess felt a bit better.

Porsche rushed out of he room and barged jess as she ran down the stairs. Reenie followed Porsche. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Jess shouted after Porsche as she stormed down the stairs. Mercedes, Myra, Carmel and Theresa all looked up. "You know what.." Jess said. "I hate you." She spat at Porsche. Porsche started to cry. "All you have done recently is act weird with me and telling me what I can and can't do. It's not like your my mum or anything, you are my sister." "That's enough." Reenie snapped. "Say sorry to your sister now." Jess laughed. "No thankyou." She snapped as she turned around and ran back up the stairs.

___________

Dodger took Shania's hand and pulled her close to him. "I have something I need to ask you." He said with a half smile. "Okay ask away.." Shania laughed as Dodger picked her up span her around in the air. She slid down his body and their lips locked.

Dodger bent down onto one knee and pulled out a small blue box. "Shania.. I love you more than words can say, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Me, you and our baby girl or boy." Shania grinned. "So I was wondering... Will you become Miss Savage?" He opened the blue box and a small silver ring with a diamond sat there. "Yes! Of course!!" Shania cried with excitement as dodger slipped the ring onto her finger. He rose and kissed her again and again. Finally, Shania thought. Her happy ever after.

____________

Sophie walked into the dog and spotted Cameron at the bar. She had chosen to wear a black dress that went to her knees, and she had applied some red lipstick. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had small black heels on.

"Hi there gorgeous!" Cameron said with a smile. Sophie blushed. "Hey." She said calmly. "What would you like to drink?" He asked. "Oh just a coke please." She replied with a small smile. "Coming your way!" He sung. Sophie laughed. She liked him a lot already.

____________

Jess was sat on her bed staring at the wall. Why did her family seem to hate her? Loads of crazy thoughts ran through her mind. She paused her thoughts as she heard desperate voices coming from across the hall. She moved closer to the door and heard that it was Porsche and Reenie.

"She can never find out the truth, she can't know you are her mother." Reenie said. "But I love her, she is my daughter.. And now she hates me." Porsche replied. "She didn't mean that.." Reenie said, she took a deep breath. "And she certainly can NEVER find out who her father is." Jess took a few steps backwards. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. How was this possible? Who was her father? She looked around her bedroom and spotted Kiera's bottle of vodka, she grabbed it and ran down the stairs and out the front door in a flash.

Slowly and carefully she unscrewed the top and placed the bottle to her lips. Taking a huge gulp. The pain began to disappear. She could feel the vodka taking over. Then she realised something.