The struggle

Lindsey didn't know how to cope anymore. Libby hadn't really spoken much. She'd always been closer with Freddie. Molly hadn't stopped crying. Their family had been torn apart.

Kiera knocked at the door. Her eyes were red with tears. "I'm sorry." She said a once. "Why are you sorry. It's not your fault." Lindsey replied. "But it is." Kiera demanded. "I caused that crash. I killed Finn and Freddie." Kiera cried. Lindsey hugged her. "Don't talk like that. It was an accident!" She said soothingly. "No." Kiera shook her head. "You wouldn't understand." She said as she rushed out the door.

__________

Jess opened the door to Shania. "Hey." She smiled. "Hi, is Sophie in?" She asked. "Yeah I'll just get her." Jess replied before running up the stairs. Shania walked in and shut the door. "Coming." Sophie called.

When she reached the bottom step she paused and called for Jess. "Yes?" Jess called back. "Wanna come out for lunch with me and Shania?" Sophie asked. "I'd love to!" Jess grinned.

__________

Kiera didn't know what to do. She felt all alone, she couldn't talk to anyone. Not even her mum. The only person she could talk to was Freddie and now he was gone. She grabbed her stomach and fell to the ground in tears.

__________

Sophie, Shania and Jess all sat down at a table for four. "Drinks?" Sophie asked. "Yes please." Shania and Jess said in sync. They looked at each other and laughed. Sophie smiled as she walked towards the bar. "So.." Shania started. "How's life treating you." "Well it's great now thanks!" Jess smiled brightly. "I'm going to be a big sister." She said liking the sound of the idea.

____________

Lindsey dropped a plate on the floor. She wasn't coping. How would she ever cope?

Libby and Molly were sat on their bedroom floor staring into space. "My life is so stupid." Libby said. "Same." Molly sighed.

___________

When Sophie came back with the drinks Shania and Jess were in hysterics. Sophie giggled to herself.

"Your hair looks nice today." Shania said to Sophie. "Why thank you." Sophie said as she blushed. "You are welcome." Shania laughed.

They talked for hours. And exchanged laughs and jokes. They forgot about everyone else for a while.

"I do love you both." Jess exclaimed. "Love you too." Shania smiled. "Aw! Love you both too!" Sophie grinned.

__________

Sienna was arranging the bags of crisps. She smiled to herself. Everything had taken a turn for the best.

The front door unlocked. She froze.

"Hello daddy." She said as her twisted father walked through the door.