The aftermath

Lindsey's eyes flickered open. She coughed loudly and tried to sit up but she couldn't move. Her eyes fell on her son. He wasn't moving and she began to panic. "Freddie." She breathed. He didn't reply. She rolled out of her seatbelt and shook Freddie. When he didn't love a cry escaped from her mouth.

She fumbled for her phone and dialled for an ambulance. "Please help me, I've been involved in a crash." She said trying to stay calm. They told her to keep calm and not to do anything stupid and some ambulances would be there right away.

___________

Lockie turned over and saw Sienna led there. He smiled to himself. Now he'd let off all that steam he felt a lot better and needed to think of a way to make things better with Porsche. And she certainly couldn't find out about this...

__________

The sirens pierced the silence. Lindsey tried to move but remembered she couldn't. "Help." She screamed. The paramedics rushed to the car. "Can you move miss?" The man asked. "It hurts." Lindsey cried.

It took them 10 minutes to get them all out. Lindsey's face hung open as she pointed to the lifeless body they were now lifting into the ambulance. "Kiera..." She breathed slowly.

__________

"Get these two medical attention now." The paramedics screamed as they burst through the doors with Freddie and Finn. Lindsey broke down in tears. "Is there anyone you want us to call?" Celine asked. "No, thankyou." She said sadly. Celine went to walk away. "Celine." Lindsey called. "Kiera was the cause of the crash, she was bought in the first ambulance." "OMG." Celine exclaimed as she fumbled with her phone. She dialled Shania's number and told her to tell everyone.

___________

Lindsey stood outside the room where Freddie led. He was hardly breathing. Just at that moment Molly and Libby ran up the corridor dragging Shania along behind them. "How is he?" Shania asked sadly. "Not good." Lindsey replied. "How's Kiera?" She asked. "I think she'll pull through." Shania nodded. "I know she will.." Lindsey pulled her girls in for a hug. "Just remember whatever happens I love you both." She said as she kissed both their foreheads.

__________

Hours had past since the accident. Lindsey was now sat in the waiting room with her two girls. Shania had gone to see her family. A doctor came out. "Lindsey?" He asked. "That's me." She answered standing up. "Come with me please!" He said with a sad look on his face. Lindsey grabbed her girls hands and pulled them along with her. She gave them a small squeeze and smiled weakly.

"I'm so sorry." He sighed as he opened the hospital room door. A cry escaped from Lindsey's mouth as she dropped to the floor. There led Freddie. "Freddie Roscoe, time of death 10:44." Someone called. "NOOO!!" Lindsey screamed.