Shocking truth

I just wanted to say thank everyone who has read this so far, honestly means so much! All the votes and comments don't go un-noticed. So thank you so very much. Hope you are all enjoying it!

___________

"Are you.... My father?" Kiera asked. Patrick smiled. "So you worked it out." He said and then he laughed. "How?" Kiera wondered aloud. Patrick took a seat on the chair. "Well I met your mother a while ago. She was in need for money. So I slept with her. It only took a few times for her to get pregnant." Kiera frowned. "But she told me..." Kiera started. "She lied to you." Patrick snapped. "She didn't want you to know the truth." Kiera started to cry again. "I hate you." She sobbed. Patrick smiled again. "I know." Kiera stared at him confused. He shrugged. "Well, everyone does."

___________

Jess sat down opposite Jake. "What would you like m'adam." He said in a posh voice. Jess laughed. "Whatever your having." Jake grinned. "I'll surprise you." He said as he got up. "I'll order at the bar." He winked at Jess. "I'm just going to the bathroom." Jess called as she got up.

Jess glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She frowned. Why couldn't she just be pretty? She wondered to herself. While she was lost in her thoughts she didn't realise Cleo walk in. "Hey." She said. Jess jumped. "Oh hi." She smiled weakly. "So.. See your here with a boy." She smiled at Jess. Jess blushed. "Yeah.. And?" She said. Cleo shrugged. "Does Porsche know? Her little girl is getting all grown up." Jess laughed. "No. I haven't told her. And you won't be either." She said at once. Cleo nodded and Jess left the bathroom.

"Let's go." She called to Jake. "What about the food he asked." Jess shirted. "Not hungry." She sighed deeply. And pulled him outside.

____________

Shania was now led in the hospital bed with a beautiful baby girl in one arm and a boy in the other. Dodger was by her side. They both had huge smiles on their faces. "I'm a.. Dad." Dodger said at last. Shania nodded. "We're finally parents." She cried. Dodger pulled his family into a hug.

Celine walked in. "So have you decided on any names yet?" She asked. Shania shrugged. Dodger looked at Shania. "Shall we each name one?" Dodger suggested. Shania nodded. "Well considering as I'm the man I'll name the boy." He winked. Shania giggled. Dodger picked up his son. "I think he looks like a James." Shania smiled. "Love it." She said. "She's defiantly an Emma." Dodger grinned widely. "James and Emma.. Savage?" He said. Shania shook her head. "They're defiantly McQueens." Dodger sat beside Shania and kissed her. "Okay." He laughed. Shania kissed him back. "Our little family." She breathed.