Locked Up

Kiera looked around. She had no idea where she was. Her heart began to pound against her chest. Tears streaming down her face. She tried to get up. "Not so fast." Patrick drifted into sight from the shadows. "You're not going anywhere." Kiera began to feel angry. "It was you." She said. "You're the one controlling me." Patrick smiled. "Very good." He said. Kiera looked confused. "But why?" She asked. "Oh that will all make sense soon." An evil glint flickered in his eyes. Kiera whimpered. She just wanted to go home.

___________

All the McQueens were surrounding Mercy. "Any news?" Dodger asked as he shut the door behind him. They all shook their head. Dodger walked over to Shania. "You okay?" He asked. She nodded but then froze. "What's wrong?" Dodger asked as he jumped up. "I think... My waters have broke." She said with a worried look on her face. Dodger half smiled. "I'm going to be a dad." He breathed. "We need to get her to a hospital!" Mercy said at once.

___________

While everyone was rushing around worrying about everything Jess slipped out of the house. She rushed down the street in the direction of the shop. Before she reached the shop she paused for a moment to catch her breath. Then she started to walk again at a slow pace.

Jake snuck up behind Jess and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey gorgeous." He whispered in her ear. "Wanna go get some lunch?" He asked. Jess turned around with his arms still around her. She rest her head against his. "Yes." She whispered. Then he kissed her like he had never kissed her before.

_____________

Kiera sat facing the wall. Tears were rolling down her dirty cheeks. She would never see her family again. She was probably going to die here. "No need to cry." Patrick's evil voice drooled. "I'm not going to hurt you." Kiera scoffed. "Yeah right. Then why do you have me locked up." She spat. Patrick smiled. "All will become clear soon." He said slowly. Kiera looked at him confused. She knew why she was here.