Heart to heart

Lockie smiled as Sienna woke up. "Hey." She said. "Hey, I'm going to have to go soon." He said sadly. "Oh." Sienna sighed. "Okay. But we'll see each other again?" She asked. "Maybe." He smiled. "Just promise me you won't tell anyone about this." Lockie said as he got up from the bed. "I won't, I promise.. Our little secret." She grinned.

_________

Lindsey's heart felt like it had been ripped out of her chest. She couldn't believe it. The love of her life, gone. The doctor came into the room. Lindsey hadn't moved one bit. She was sat there staring into face. "I hate to say this to you but.. I'm afraid your son has passed on." Lindsey looked up. "You have to be kidding me?" She screamed. "WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME?" She cried frantically just as Kim rushed into the room. "Aw Lindsey." She said sadly as she pulled Lindsey into a tight hug.

__________

Shania was holding Kiera's hand when her eyes opened and she sat up. "Where am I?" She asked sounding confused. "You're in the hospital Kiera, you were involved in a car crash." Shania replied. "OMG!!" Kiera exclaimed. "I'm so sorry." Shania said very sadly. "What?" Kiera asked. "Freddie and Finn died because of the crash." Shania looked to the ground. Kiera's eyes welled up with tears. "But..." She started. Then she burst into tears and shook violently.

_________

Porsche sat on the sofa with a sad look on her face. "What's up!" Celine asked as she flopped down onto the sofa next to her sister. "Everything." Porsche sighed. "I just can't handle everything at the moment." Celine looked sadly at her sister. She hated seeing her like this. "You know you can tell me anything." Celine smiled. "Okay." Porsche said. "I need to explain everything that happened." She sighed. "Do you remember the time you went to stay at Nana's?" Porsche asked. Celine nodded. "Well that's because I was pregnant." She sighed. Celine gasped. "Oh." She said. "So he raped you and what did you do?" Porsche took a deep breath. "After it happened he left me all alone. I was home alone and scared of my own shadow. I didn't know what to do!" She cried. "Mum came home and didn't even notice that anything was wrong. I told her a month later when I finally plucked up the courage." "Oh Porsche." Celine said sadly as she hugged her sister. "And now I think I might be pregnant again." Celine looked at her sister. "Really?" She asked. Porsche nodded. "But I don't think Lockie wants a baby now and I don't want to get rid of it." She had a sad look on her face. "I don't know what to do!" "Well.." Celine started. "First thing you need to do is take a pregnancy test and see if you are pregnant. I can be with you if you like?" She said. "Yes thank you I'd love that." Porsche smiled gratefully.