Shocking News

Jess sat up slowly. "Where am I?" She asked confused. Porsche smiled slightly. "You're in the hospital hun... You had a.. Slight fall." Jess suddenly remembered. She put her head in her hands. "Where is he?" She asked. "Who?" Porsche replied with a curious look. Jess shook her head. "It doesn't matter." She paused. "When can I go home?" Porsche grinned. "Whenever you're ready." Jess got out of bed. "I'm ready." She said eagerly.

___________

Dodger stood up after a while. "I best get going." He said. Sienna nodded. She's hardly said a word since the doctor had told her about Lana.

Dodger left and then there was a knock at the door. Sienna looked up. It was Lockie. Her heart skipped a beat. She smiled at him to come in. "How are you doing?" He asked. Sienna shrugged. "Not sure really." Lockie sat beside Sienna. "So how's the little one?" He asked. "She's..." Sienna struggled for words. The tears started to come. Lockie didn't know what to do so her just pulled her into his chest and hugged her. "What's wrong?" He asked. Sienna looked into his eyes and kissed him. She pulled back and her eyes met his. "Lana's ill. She has Hypoplastic left heart syndrome." Lockie didn't know what to do now. All he could say was "Oh." Sienna glared at him. He stood up. "I have to.. Go to the bathroom." He said as he ran out the room. Sienna sank into her pillow. She shouldn't have told him.

Lockie ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He didn't know what he was going to do.

____________

Porsche opened the door and Jess rushed inside. "Surprise." The McQueens and Dodger yelled together. Jess smiled. "You didn't have to do this." She said. Mercy laughed. "Yes we did." She said as she pulled Jess into the room. Jess just wanted to go upstairs. She couldn't escape. She was exhausted. Porsche grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side. "Wanna come rest upstairs?" She asked. Jess nodded with a smile. "Thank you." She said gratefully.

_____________

The doctor walked into Sienna's room with the nurse. "Sienna." He said. She looked up. "We have your little girl here." Sienna just froze. "What do you expect me to do with her?" Sienna said in a panicked voice. The doctor chuckled. "Well hold her of course." He nodded at the nurse. She passed Lana to Sienna.

Sienna looked down at her little girl. A smile appeared on her face. "She's beautiful." She sighed.

____________

Lockie paused at the door. He took a deep breath and walked in. His eyes fell on the baby girl in Sienna's arms. She was beautiful. Sienna met his eyes and he knew he should walk over to her. So he did. He sat on the bed and let his little girls hand wrap around his finger. "I will be there for you both." He said. Sienna held his hand. "Thank you." She breathed.

_____________

Porsche and Jess climbed into Porsche's double bed. Jess snuggled into Porsche. She stroked her daughters hair. "Anything you want to talk about?" She asked her. Jess shrugged. Then she sighed. "There is... One thing." She started. Porsche raised her eyebrow. "What's that?" Jess took a deep breath. "Don't be mad at Sienna." Jess said. Porsche was so confused. "Why would I be mad at her?" She asked. Jess looked up at her mum. "Lockie slept with her. He's the father of her child." Porsche froze. How could he do this to her?