Butterflies

Kiera walked into the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. She felt different, a good different. It was like the monster inside of her had been unleashed. Slowly she reached for the tap and turned it. The water gushed out and she started scrubbing the blood from her hands. When she had finished she walked back into the lounge. It was messy. Maybe she's gotten too carried away she thought to herself...

___________

Jess had almost finished the whole bottle of wine. Jake inched closer to her. She felt his sweet breath on her neck. He moved so close that his lips brushed against her neck. Shivers were sent down her spine. Then she felt the butterflies. Jake placed his hands either side of her face and slowly kissed her lips.

Jess felt an explosion in her stomach. Her mind was going crazy. She kissed him back. His lips were soft and gentle against hers. She pulled away and leant her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Then he whispered something in her ear. Jess smiled.

____________

Shania awoke suddenly. She turned over to see Dodger. When she sat up she realised she must have fallen asleep while led next to him.

Dodger stirred and he pulled Shania close to him. "Hey you." He said before he kissed her lips. "I love you." Shania said. Dodger beamed. "I love you." He said after forever. "I can't wait to marry you." He added. Shania grinned and kissed him. "Let's do it tomorrow." She suggested. Dodger raised his eyebrows. "Tomorrow?" He said confused. Shania nodded. "Yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want to start that as soon as I possibly can." Shania breathed. Dodger just smiled. "And that is why I love you." He said in a soft voice.

_____________

Jake rose from the bench and held his hand out for Jess to take. "I'll walk you home, it's getting late." He said. Jess nodded. "Thank you.. For tonight." She said before grabbing his hand and following him into the night.

___________

Mercy and Porsche were sat on the sofa when Jess walked through the door. Porsche looked over at her. "Come here Jess." She smiled. Jess walked over to her mum and cuddled into her. After a few minutes Porsche jumped up. "Have you been drinking?" She demanded. Jess ignored her and watched the tv. Porsche turned around and switched the tv off. "I was watching that." Mercy yelled. Porsche have her an evil glare before turning back to Jess. "Who have you been with?" She asked. Jess said nothing.

Porsche went to say something else when Jess spoke. "It's none of your business who I'm with, and so what if I drunk alcohol, wonder where I get if from." Jess said in an annoyed voice.