It Was All A Mess

"We'd like to ask you some questions about last night." The man said to Sienna. She looked taken aback. "YOU THINK I DID THIS." She screamed. "WHY WOULD I KILL MY OWN FATHER." She felt angry. The man frowned. "We heard you had an argument last night, we are just following procedure." Sienna laughed.
"Well you may as well question the whole village, my father wasn't really a likeable guy." He laughed too. Sienna stopped laughing. "I'm going to go now." She said at once. The man nodded. "Okay Miss Blake." He said.

___________

Kiera and Jess sat on the bench. They both sighed. Jess put her hand in her bag and produced a bottle of vodka. "What are you doing?" Kiera said. Jess smiled. "Having a drink." Kiera shook her head. "You never learn." She said. Jess glared at her. "Don't tell me what to do. You have no idea how I'm feeling." Jess stood up and walked away as she drunk the vodka.

____________

Dodger paced the bedroom. "Would you sit down." Shania said at last. Dodger stood still. "Sorry." He said. "I just, can't believe he's head." He sat down and threw his phone against the wall. He may have disliked the man but he was still his dad. Tears rolled down his face. "I'm going to find the person who did this and they'll wish they were never born. Shania stood up at once. She grabbed dodgers hand. Their eyes met. Then he kissed her passionately. "Don't do anything you'll regret." She said before he left.

_____________

Porsche knocked on Sienna's door. There was no answer, so sat down on the floor.

About an hour later Sienna arrived. "Hi." Sienna smiled at Porsche. Porsche stood up and pulled her friend into a tight hug. "It's okay." She said as Sienna began to cry.

____________

Jess fell to the floor. The empty bottle clattered beside her. Her vision went blurred. The last thing she saw was Kiera and Cleo running towards her...

____________

Sienna froze. She was in so much pain. A cry escaped from her mouth. Porsche rushed into the bedroom. "Is everything okay?" She asked in a panic. Sienna shook her head and began to cry again. "The baby..." She paused. "I think it's coming." Porsche gasped.