More lies...

Patrick left Kiera all alone. She didn't believe him. She knew when someone was lying. And he was lying. He wasn't we father, he was just playing mind games. That's what she thought anyway.

Her eyes skimmed the room. She saw a small window above that was slightly open. She looked down at herself, she was quite small. Maybe, just maybe she could escape. Slowly and quietly she rushed to the window and tried to jump up. "Shit." She yelped as she fell down onto the floor. Suddenly the door opened and Patrick was stood there. "Trying to escape are we?" He said. "I knew you would try, but it won't work." Kiera laughed. "Wanna bet." She said.

With that Kiera jumped up and dashed past Patrick and up the stairs. He stood there stunned.

Kiera didn't stop running even after she had out a good distance between herself and the house.

She looked back to see if he was following her as she ran. And was too late turning back round so she banged into a tree. Her body fell to the floor and her breathes became short.

___________

Jake pulled Jess to a stop. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Well, I need to go home." She said quickly. Jake looked confused. "I'll come with you." He said. Jess shook her head. "Bad idea." She leant into him and kissed him gently. "May we meet again." She said before rushing off home, leaving Jake stood alone.

Jake wasn't going to let her leave like that. He went to go after her when his phone rang. "Dad." He said as he answered the call. "Okay." He said annoyed. "I'll be right there." He ran off into the distance.

____________

A few hours later Kiera woke up. She was in hospital. She looked confused and saw Mercy sat beside her. Then she caught sight of a boy. Mercy saw her confused look. "Oh." Mercy laughed. "This is.. Sorry what's your name again?" She asked the boy. "Jake." He said. "Yeah, this is Jake, he saved your life." Mercy looked at Kiera happily. Kiera nodded. She still felt confused. Nobody knew where she was except Patrick. Her eyes scanned his face. Similar features she thought. Then it clicked. The McQueens weren't safe.

____________

Patrick knocked on the boat door. Dodger opened it and welcomed him in. He glided in and saw the babies led in their cots. "I have arranged a party for you all, tonight." He have a tense smile. "Thanks dad!" Dodger said sounding shocked. "Well.." He said. "They are your first born." Dodger nodded. "Did you invite all the McQueens?" He asked. Patrick nodded. "The whole village will be there!" He replied before turning to leave.