Scarred tears

Jess froze. She couldn't believe what was happening. Fear wrapped around her. Patrick was stood above her again. "You can go now, you disgraceful human." He spat at her. Jess shook silently. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Patrick's back grew smaller and smaller. Now she was all alone...

___________

Porsche was sat on the sofa and looked up when the door opened. Shania, Celine, Mercy, Kiera, Sophie and John Paul all entered. Porsche glanced away from them.

Everyone was sat around the telly when Jess slipped through the door. Her eyes were red raw. She slowly walked towards Porsche and sat down beside her. She cuddled into her. "Hey babe." Porsche said. Jess stayed silent. "Is everything okay?" Asked Mercy. Jess shook her head and then hid under Porsche's arm. Shania bit her lip. She sat down on the floor beside Jess. "What's happened?" She asked softly. All of a sudden Jess jumped up and stormed up the stairs into her room. She locked the door. Then jumped on her bed and curled herself up into a ball.

___________

Celine knocked on the door. "Jess are you in there?" She asked. "Go away." Jess snapped. Celine tried to open the door but it was locked. She ran back downstairs to get Porsche. A few minutes later Porsche came up the stairs. "Hun, can I come in please." Porsche said sadly. Jess felt guilty. She was her mum. She slowly got up and unlocked the door. Porsche opened the door and saw how upset Jess was. She opened her arms out and Jess flew into them and cried. Porsche hated seeing her like this, Jess never cried really.

__________

Sienna picked up her phone. She stared at the screen for a while. She didn't know what to say. How were you meant to tell someone they were going to be a dad. She took a deep breath. And she typed out: I need to see you x

She hit send.
___________

Lockie's phone beeped. He glanced down at it. He saw Sienna's name and threw his phone down on the couch. She could wait. He was worried about Porsche and Jess. Porsche had called him and told him everything.

__________

Porsche and Jess were sat on Jess's bed. "You going to tell me what's wrong?" Porsche asked. Jess sighed. "I can't." She stuttered. Porsche looked sad. "But I'm your mum..." She said. "I don't want to say what happened." Jess teared up. "You know what it's like." She said. Porsche gasped. "No!!" She shook her head. "Jess... I'm so sorry." She pulled her daughter into her chest and held her there.

__________

Patrick had a huge smile on his face when he opened the door. "Sienna are you in?" He called. "Yes I'm here with Nico." She called back. "Great." He said. "Why are you so happy?" She asked. "Oh, well I'm just making sure people know when they have done wrong." He laughed. Sienna raised her eyebrow. Nico gulped.

___________

"Who was it?" Porsche asked. Jess shook her head. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him. He pushed me down and I froze, he said I had to pay for my mistakes!" Porsche put her hands to her mouth. "Patrick." She gasped. "He... He raped you!!!" Jess nodded before she hid he head in her arms.