Confusion

Freddie pulled Lindsey closer to him. "I love you." He whispered In her ear. "And I love you too." Lindsey said as she kissed him slowly. Freddie pulled Lindsey in close and just held her there for a while. Then they fell asleep in each other's arms.

____________

Porsche woke up early the next morning. She went downstairs and saw Jess was sat on the sofa all alone. She sat down next to her and took her hands. "Yes Porsche?" Jess said confused. "Look I need you to promise me something.." Porsche started. "Yes anything." Jess smiled. They had always been close. "I need you to keep away from Patrick Blake, he is a dangerous man.." Porsche sighed sadly. "But he is my head master." Jess said confused. "How am I meant to stay away from him?" Porsche frowned. "Please just try your best to avoid him, I am relying on you to do this for me." She said. Jess smiled weakly. "Okay." But really she was curious as to why she had been asked to stay away from this man.

It was now time for school. Jess was 15 so she still had to go to school. "Would you like me to walk you on my way to work?" Celine asked. Jess shook her head. "I'm fine thanks I can walk by myself." The truth was Jess wanted to get to school and see who this Patrick Blake was. Since nobody would tell her anything else about him she would just have to find out herself...

___________

Shania awoke suddenly. She'd had a weird dream. As she dragged herself down the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she paused. Some intense voices were coming from the kitchen. It sounded like Porsche and Celine. Shania took the next few steps and there they were. Celine looked up and coughed. "Hello Shania." She smiled brightly. "Sleep well?" "Err, yes thanks.. Are you okay Porsche?" Shania asked as she raised her eyebrow. That's when Porsche broke down.